Chapter 5: Anterograde

Marshall's POV

As I laid there in pain, I couldn't stop thinking about that little boy I saved. "Did he make it out?" I said to my self, before I could recollect my through's i seen a white light and i woke up. I awoke to find myself in a strange place, "Where am I?" I begin to look around the room, for anything that can tell me who I am, and where I am. Just then, I heard talking and walking outside the room. Then the door opened up, and I seen a women in a white lab coat and a German Shepard standing next to her.

Chase POV

It has been 3 months since Marshall went into that coma i have been coming around everyday so i can be here when he wakes up. I was laying on the bed beside Marshall when I started to get hungry, so i made my way outside, and begin walking down the hallway towards the Cafeteria. I made it there and grabbed something to eat and left. As I was walking back to the room, I seen Katie walking to Marshall's room, so I caught up and walked with her. "So when do you think Marshall will wake up?" I asked her "I don't know it can be anytime, it can be today tomorrow, or a year from now. We cant be for sure." She said "Okay" I said. Just as we walked in the room we seen Marshall awake and looking at us, I was speechless.

No one POV

Chase, and Katie walked into Marshalls room to see him awake. "Marshall your wake!" Chase said "Do I know you?" Marshall asked, "It's me Chase, your best friend." "I'm sorry I just don't know who you are." There was an awkward silence that followed after. "Marshall how are you feeling?" Katie asked, "I feel okay, Where am I, and who are you?" "Your in a hospital, you had an accident 3 months ago." "Three months!" Their was a slight pause, "What kind of accident? "Well Marshall you are part of a organization called the Paw Patrol. You are their FF/EMT pup, and their was a house fire, and you were pinned by some rubble. If it wasn't for Chase you wouldn't be here." Marshall Paused a second "Wow that is a lot to take in, well thanks for saving me Chase." "No problem, ill always be here for you." Chase said "I do have one question, Chase you said you are my best friend. But who are you?"

No one POV

As Chase explained who he was, Ryder made it to the hospital. "Marshall are you okay?" Ryder asked, "Yeah I'm okay." "Ryder, Marshall has amnesia." There was a quick pause "Well, how long will he be like this? "It's hard to tell, amnesia is like the coma, we won't know until his memory comes back. You will need to tell him as many things as you can, to help him remember" "Okay" Ryder said.

Chase POV
After the incident with Marshall, at the hospital. Marshall was discharged from the hospital. Marshall climbed into my police Cruiser, beside me. As I drove to the lookout, he asked me a question. "So... Chase You said you will always be here for me, why?" I was silent for a second "um... well... You are my best friend, we new each other for as long as I can remember. You are family to me, and I will never leave you." I looked over at Marshall, who had a smile on his face. "Well, even though I don't know you. It's good to know that I have someone who cares about me." "Yes, always Marshall." We finally made it to the lookout, and me and Marshall climbed out of my Cruiser, and headed to lookout. When we walked inside, the other pups came up to us.