Chapter 1 Feelings

Marshall POV

I sit and watch Chase play with the others and the way he looks at Skye and Skye looks at him makes me sad i love Chase a lot of people say i love Everest but i don't she is just my friend one day i say to myself  while i was lost in my thoughts chase walked over Hey Marshall.  H..He..He..Hey Chase. I say nervously while blushing  he noticed  Hey Marshall you okay? You sound nervous and your blushing?  Yeah Chase i'm fine  Okay i'm here if you need me. i nodes then Chase walks off that was close  Marshall said in his head.

Chase POV

I was playing with everyone then i look over and see Marshall just sitting lonely i go over and talk to him  Hey Marshall. i say to him  H..H..H..Hey Chase. Marshall says nervous. He sound nervous and is he blushing does he like me i thought he likes Everest Chase said in his head Hey Marshall you okay? You sound nervous and your blushing?  Yeah Chase i'm fine.  Okay i'm here if you need me. I say walking off i need to think i say in my head so i go to my pup house does he like me is he gay i don't know maybe i should ask him am i gay i the hear a Knock at the door.

Skye POV

i see Chase go over to Marshall and starts talking  is Marshall blushing That's cute i ship them 100% they go so well together and Marshall is not good at hiding it i then see Chase go in his pup house i need to talk to Chase i go and Knock on his door Hey Chase Hi Skye. Whats up?  He Says I think someone likes you.  Really who? Marshall. No i don't think he does he likes Everest Are you sure? Chase thought a little bit  I think you should talk to him Okay fine ill talk to him tonight .

Chase POV

Does he like me chase asked himself he then hears a knock at the door it was Skye Hi Skye. Whats up?  Hey Chase I think someone likes you.  Really who?  Marshall. No i don't think he does he likes Everest Are you sure? I thought to myself does he like me? I think you should talk to him Okay fine ill wait till tonight. Me and Marshall were playing tag then Ryder said pups time for dinner  we go and eat Marshall is walking to his pup house now the time i go over Hey Marshall Marshall jumps and falls sorry Marshall I say helping him up i see him blushing and i start blushing but i shook it off He..Hey Chase Marshall says with a smile while blushing i need to talk to you okay he said do you like me? Marshall then went frozen he was blushing like crazy and his fur being white doesn't help um...um...um yeah he said looking at the ground Marshall was as red as a tomato i smile I love you to i say to the Dally really he says looking up at me them blue eyes oh my god hes beautiful yes i say i then pull him in and kiss him he looks at me and says i love you  i love you to.

Marshall POV

I see chase go to his pup house oh my god i love chase i want him but i'm so afraid to ask him i don't want to rune are friendship i then see Skye go over to chase i new it they like each other i walk off and go play with Rocky and Zuma chase came asked if i wanted to play tag i said yes blushing little bit Chase was it  i'm going to get you Marshall no your not i said running chase then tackled me and got me i was blushing and so was he does he like me? i thought he liked Skye Ryder then yelled Pups time for dinner and Chase got off me and helped me up and we both ran for the lookout After i ate i started  walking to my pup house Hey Marshall i heard some say it scared me and i jumped and fell i just laid there i new who it was sorry Marshall he say helping me up course i'm blushing but so wasn't Chase He..Hey Chase i say to him  i need to talk to you okay i said do you like me Chase asked I went frozen did my crush just ask me that i was blushing like crazy and my fur being white doesn't help me um...um... yeah I say putting my head down waiting to be told he wasn't gay i must have been as red as a tomato he smiles and says me to really i say i looking up at him yes he says he then pull me in and kisses me Hes kissing me i say in my head he looks at me and says i love you i love you to.