Chapter 7-Forgiveness

As Chase was driving down the road, he started to think about everything that has happened. He starts to think about his life and if it's worth it. He stopped in a wide spot and was thinking about Marshall, "Am I even right for him?" Chase kept questioning and the answer that kept coming back was no. Chase realized what he needed to do, he needs to find Marshall. So that is what he did he got back in his cruiser and drove back, but what he found out angered him.

As Chase pulled into the lookout he couldn't find Marshall anywhere, so he figured to ask the pups. "Hey Skye" "Yes Chase?" Skye said in a sadden voice, "Skye are you okay?" "No I'm not where where were you." Skye said almost crying. before Chase could speak Skye cut him off, "Marshall Poor Poor Marshall I can't believe Ryder would kick him out." What Chase heard Confused him angered him all these emotions running through him "Where is Marshall Skye?" Chase said "He went into the woods" As soon a Skye looked up Chase was gone Marshall doesn't know what to do he was just abandoned by the only people who he thought cared about him "Why did they do this to me? Why me i didn't do anything." The only thing going through his mind was what Ryder said and Chase "Chase" Marshall Remembered "Yeah where is Chase anyways?" Marshall said out loud, "Right here." Marshall looked around surprised to see Chase standing there. "Chase," Marshall said excited Marshall ran up and hugged Chase.

"Marshall I'm sorry..." before Chase could say anything else, Marshall cut him off "It's okay I forgive you." As Chase and Marshall sat there on the hill top looking out Towards the Bay at that moment Chase new he was right for Marshall.

The End, 
Or is it.