Chapter 2 Understanding

Marshall's POV

After the kiss, we both just stared at each other for what felt like hours. He then went into his pup house with out saying anything. I was confused, but i just shrugged it off. I went into my pup house to think, about what just happened. "Did that just happen? I did not suspect him to say that, i always thought that he liked Skye." 

Chase's POV

"Did i just do that?" chase said looking down "why did i do it? Ill just go to sleep maybe ill feel better in the morning i hope."

No ones POV

Chase then woke up before everyone else and stepped outside of his pup house. He was still thinking about the other night as he was just sitting there. He looked over to Marshall's house, maybe i should go over and talk to him. Before Chase new it he was walking. As Chase moved closer he started getting a weird feeling in his stomach something he has experienced last night Chase was then right outside Marshall's door "Marshall?" Chase knocked, "Marshall?" Chase was getting nervous so he decided to go in Chase stopped and watched Marshall sleeping Chase really didn't want to wake him up but he must "Marshall?" "Ch..Chase? What are you doing here?" "I came to talk about last night." "Oh." "what about it?" Marshall said standing up half asleep "Well i been thinking about it, do you want to go out?" Marshall was fully awake "Um..uh Yes i would love to." "okay" Chase said with a smile. " See you later." "Bye." Marshall said stunned.

Marshall's POV

I was in a good dream when Chase came in he started saying all kinds of stuff i don't know i was half asleep. Then i heard him say "do you want to go out?"I was stunned so i said "Yes." he was excited i could not figure it out then my pup tag lit up "Paw Patrol to the lookout."

No ones POV

As the pups slowly made it to the elevator the pups was bracing for impact but nothing. Marshall was walking as he made it to the elevator the pups were surprised. As the elevator made it up the pups made it in formation "ready for action, Ryder sir!" "Thanks for coming so quickly pups. there is no emergency today, just wanted to say today is the day we get a day off go have fun." the pups cheered. "I'm going to the beach." Zuma said "I'm going to." Rubble said "Wocky are you going?" "i don't know i don't really like the water." "you don't have to get in." "Okay ill go." "Cool." Zuma said "what about you Marshall?" "No i think ill stay hear and wash my truck." "Okay. Suit-yourself." "Chase you going?" "No i think ill stay hear with Marshall." "okay." as the pups left, chase and Marshall laid down under a tree and talked about the feeling the were having . Trying to understand them. "Marshall i'm starting to understand that feeling it's love." Marshall started to think about it he smiled "You know what it makes sense." as they just laid there they began to get tired so they both then fell into a deep sleep.

That is it hoped you all liked it, i will be adding another Chapter soon. :)