Chapter 3 The Dream

Marshall's Dream

I'm running, Why? I stopped and looked be hide me, nothing? I'm in a place i don't recognized. I Look in the distance, and i see someone... or something. I started walking towards it while yelling. I then stopped for some reason, i can see it . I don't know what it is "hello?" I said to it. But nothing... as i moved closer, it turned around. I about died right there. As soon as i was about to yell, i woke up.

Marshall's POV

As i woke up, from my dream it was dark. Chase was still laying beside me so i woke him up, "Hey Chase?" "Yeah" "You ready to go inside?" "Yeah". As we both got up and started to head for the Lookout our Pup tags lit up "Paw Patrol, to the lookout" "Ryder needs us!!" me and chase said, Running to the Lookout.

Chase's Dream

As i woke up, i looked around. I'm in a alleyway. I then looked down to see Marshall all bloodied up. I was shocked, trying to see if hes okay. "Marshall?" i said nothing i was panicking, trying to find help but no one was around. "What happen?" i said to myself, i just sat there crying. Marshall's dead, as i was about to say something i heard Marshall's voice and i woke up.

Chase's POV

I woke to the sound of Marshall. "Yeah What's Up?" I said "You ready to go inside?" he asked me "Yeah let's go". As we were walking, i was getting a bad feeling. Then out of nowhere, our pup tags lit up "Paw Patrol, to the lookout" "Ryder needs us!!" me and Marshall said, Running to the Lookout.

Author Notes

Sorry for the short Chapter, I'm not going to be able to make another chapter for awhile. I will update you when i can.

Thanks: The Author

:)