First day

Natasha left you alone with some of the worlds most harden criminals safe to say your nervous but you tried not to show it you walk to each prisoner making sure their not trying anything when you spotted Joker staring at you you when you went up to her you ask her what is the problem "No problem my dear boy now how does that joke sound", you responded sure why not "ok then, now what does an abusive father and a ghost have in common" you said what "Booooooze" you couldn't help but laugh a little you see her smile a litte bit " Alright thats a funny messed up joke but I should probably get back to work".  After Jokerheard that her smile dissapear and was replace with an angry face "Oh so your gonna go for the other whores huh", you had a questioned look  she started to laugh crazily  " Oh whats the matter where's the smile looks like when I get out im gonna have to carve one on ya" she smiled crazily, Now you see why people considered her maniac, psycho, and etc. But instead of being scared you only smiled saying " Don't worry Joker I'll visit you everyday so you dont have to worry about me leaving",  Joker was surprised " Wow most newcomers get scared, wonder why your so special", you only looked at her "Believe me I'm not special I took this job because when I see people that need help I help them and I do my best maam and thats all that anyone ask for", Joker only smiled "Wow your pretty much a choir boy arent you my dear, I wonder if I got out and I gave that smile with a knife will you still say that",  you stood determine " yes I would maam" you continue your walk around visiting each cell. You visited crocs cell to see how she is doing you didnt see her until you kept calling out to her finally you took out your flashlight and checked inside her cell from the door gate you got a little closer until you felt a hand grabbed you stayed calm and instead of using the shock collar  you used your pepper spray and blasted her eyes she roared and dropped you she was full of rage she was trying to grabbed you again but realized you were to far " Why dont you get closer Mr. Nice guy ", you chuckled " Oh I will but just to let you know if you grab me like that again I will pepper spray your eyes again, Jones I only want to be your friend", She snarled "I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY, AND DONT CALL ME MY NAME",  you got closer not fearing her grabbing you again "It's quite the opposite, I actually don't pity you I think you look cool honestly, and sorry for calling your name I just want to be your friend I don't really have lots of friends at this job so I thought it would be cool to be friends", she started to blush a bit but you couldn't tell because in her cage it was dark. Everything in your body was telling you know but you decided to do this you put your hand in the cage " How about this if you want to be my friend shake my hand".

Crocs pov

  Who is this stupid guy putting his hand in my cage I could easily eat him if I want to but I dont know if I want to do that he seems kind of cool, but I know guys like him I bet he wants to use me.

Y/n pov

Seems she still doesn't trust me, I put my hand down " It's ok I don't expect you to trust me, but im telling the truth I only want to be your friend", and you were about to leave until "WAIT", you turned and saw her hand out you smiled and shooked her hand "My Name is Y/N, how about you", she mutter "Wendy Jones" you smiled "ok Wendy I hope to be your best friend. She let go of your hand and went back in the water and did your walks finally you hear a bell and heard natasha in your walkie saying its time for the convicts lunch so the each of the girls in your row went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. At the cafeteria you saw each of the girls in your row sitting down eating their lunch but you saw Jones sitting by herself so you asked natasha if you could have your lunch now She said sure and was gonna lead you to the lunch room but you asked her if you could at jones seat. At first she laughing thinking you were joking but then she realized you were totally serious " Its your funeral", you smiled and enter the cafeteria with your lunchbox you heard some whistles and catcalls and sat in Jones table she look at you and went back to her food  finally she broke the silence "why are you sitting here", you bit into your sandwich and responded " I'm eating with my friend", you couldn't tell but you swore you saw her smiling once you guys were you realized that you were being surrounded by most of the female prisoners finally you hear " you know none of the guards com here because we kill them cutie", you felt one of the girls touch your shoulder and got uncomfortably close you look at her and it was a villain called punchline "Hello maam I would like it if you don't touch me like that if you want you can sit next to us" she starts to laugh at you "Your an idiot why would we do that", you put your sandwich down "Well Maam your surrounded by cops and why fight during lunch", she and other girls started to laugh "Your an idiot the cops are betting if your gonna survive from us" you turned and saw the cops watching and taking out cash Natasha radioed you told you it would be your funeral", you sighed "theirs not a chance your gonna want to avoid this huh", you saw punchline shook her head and other girls behind her also you grabbed your lunch and threw it to one of the girls Punchline yelled" GET THAT FUCKER GIRLS" you hear all the woman in the prison yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT", you put your hands in a boxing stance and all the girls were rushing you. You were trying your best to dodge their punches but some connected  including one of punchline kicks, you pepper sprayed most of them blinding some and you started connecting your punchesbut pulled some of the punches you managed to knock a few out but one of them managed to pushed you to the ground Punchline got ontop of you and was throwing many punches to your face you were starting to blacking out until you heard a loud roar and that was Wendy Jones she pushed all of the other woman in front of her and she said to punchline and the other woman "You got a problem with him, you got a problem with me get off of him before I rip your throat out", Punchline laughed "Sorry Croc ol girl, he's my ticket to a few more minutes in the yard", she was gonna rush Croc until she heard a maniacal laugh "Punchline has her own gang now isn't that funny", she saw  joker and harley making their way to her.

  Punchline smile went away and was replaced with anger " what do you have to do with this J", she smiled " Oh nothing but like croc says get off that poor lad after all he's one of the few that appreciate us",  punchline was mad but she didn't cross Joker because she still has a lot of pull in this Jail before punchline got off she placed a bruising kiss on Y/n bloody face " Were not done yet", punchline whispered softy to Y/n and got off of Y/n croc picked up Y/n and took him to the guards the guards took him to the medical bay and their he they patched him up while the rest of the prisoners went back to their cells