sixth day Amanda waller

You changed back into your clothes remembering what cheetah told you " If you wish to make it up, you and I will play a game, and it's called hide and seeks", you were nervous, but now is not the time to think about that right now you and the other guards are gonna be observed by one of the scariest women aside batwoman and that's Amanda waller. Natasha told you and the girls that we need to be careful because if she finds out, their is no telling what will happen, you did what you usually do, and the girls this time didn't flirt with you at all since they didn't want to get you into trouble you made your walks when you were greated by a big shadowy figure " Hello Y/n ", you turned and saw batwoman towering over you, you gulped nervously, and greeted her back " H-Hello maam",

she didn't smile or show any type of emotion and that just made you plain nervous, until joker spoked " Hey bats don't you see your making the poor lad nervous" batwoman turned to her " now thats funny you would be laughing at any other officer getting this treatment, but not him", joker wasn't smiling " Your not being funny thats why", batwoman grabbed you with one arm and lifted you all the girls instantly glared at her croc was trying to pull the bars open until she saw batwoman put you down she muttered " who would have thought ", batwoman chuckled " Sorry but I needed something to prove my theory", you were still nervous, but still decided to talk "p-prove what maam", she smiled " well that you formed a relationship with all these girls", all the color drained from your face you instantly spoke " Please maam don't tell anyone, I don't want them to get into trouble or worst never see them again", she shook her head " Don't worry I won't say anything, I just came to give you a warning ", all the girls listened carefully " Amanda Waller has heard that the girls protected you so she's gonna try whatever it takes to get these girls to join her suicide squad minus harley", all the girls especially harley had a worry look batwoman continue, " Why do you think she is suddenly doing a surprised visit? by any means necessary she will try to get these girls to protect you so she can leverage them, so whatever happens" shes now looking at them " don't give her that reason", you sat in the chair realizing Amanda has her sights on you " Is their any way we can at least protect him or better yet you B-Lady ", said Harley pessimistically Batwoman shook her head " Sorry I can only do so much and Im not even supposed to be here Gordon let me in to at least warn you", you sigh but spoke " isn't that illegal how is she getting away with it", batwoman turned to you "She has a lot of pull in the government, she's not stupid, she'll do anything to complete a mission".

You sighed and rubbed your neck she noticed your nervousness and put a hand on your shoulder " She will try to get you to be alone so for right now don't be alone", you nodded your head, the girls were even more nervous about your well being especially Harley since she knows how Amanda is. She would love none other to wring her neck for all the shit she's pulled but she could never do that since she's everywhere but nowhere. You decided not to get the girls to worry you slapped your knees simultaneously and got up " Thank you for the heads up maam", batwoman turned to you and saw your determination " I won't give her that reason maam", she looked at you and said "Just don't be alone and if you need protection,"

 You decided not to get the girls to worry you slapped your knees simultaneously and got up " Thank you for the heads up maam", batwoman turned to you and saw your determination " I won't give her that reason maam", she looked at you and said "Jus...