Fifth day shower time

You woke up feeling sore especially since last night, you tried to move your body but croc was holding on to you tight, not letting you go. So you turn to see if you can ask one of the girls for help, you saw that most of the girls were sleeping the only one up was Harley and she had a mischievous grin on " Uh Harley you thinking you can help me here please", she smirked and said " Hmm I don't know I kinda like it when you can't move or stop me", she proceeded to rub your member you groaned lightly trying not to wake the other girls up she got on top of you and started to kiss your neck, you felt shuffling in the back and you saw croc waking up and seeing Harley teasing you, she decided to join in and had you kissed her. You managed to pull back and say " Ah wait cr-croc and Harley we need to g-get up", they both ignored you until Natasha pulled Harley off of you " Alright Ladies get in your cells he needs a shower", most of the girls groan especially Croc and Harley " Can't he take a shower with us" Joker said getting up Natasha shook her head " No Because all of you will just be wanting to fuck him there", all the girls gave an overdramatic gasp and Natasha rolled her eyes " Natasha we would never pin Y/n down and have our way with him", Natasha crossed her arms " I know you girls don't worry he'll make time for us", all the girls groaned until Harley spoke up " Hey are you gonna take a shower with him", Natasha raised her eyebrow " Of course I smell like sex", the girls outrage " WHAT THATS NOT FAIR", Said Livewire ," YEA WHAT THE HELL" Said Croc, " IF YOU GET TO TAKE A LOVEY DOVEY SHOWER WITH HIM SO DO WE" said Harley, All the girls pouted Natasha sighed " Fine, but if you start-", " We won't seduce him " said Blackfire quickly.

They all made their way to the shower room where the prisoners usually shower, you had your shower while the other girls showered at their own pace, you put shampoo on your head and was about to start scrubbing your hair until you felt two hands massaging your scalp you turned and saw Harley Quinn humming a song she saw you and smiled at you " cmon Puddin lemme help you-", you blushed but nodded none the less you turned and joker appears in front of you she surprised you " Jo-Joker how did you get in front of me" she put some body wash on her hand and started to rub her hands on you she spoke, " Relax honey, let us give you a massage", you sighed in the relaxation they were giving you an actual massage. you were surprised when you felt a pair of hands touch your member you saw Joker smirking so was Harley they both started to give you a massage down below they kept going until they heard someone cleared their throat it was Natasha with the rest of the girls. You couldn't stand much longer from there teasing luckily Harley grabbed you "Having fun I see", Natasha said in a tone of anger, "Sorry girls he's just too damn adorable", the girls gave each other a look that says (Yeah that's true), Natasha sighed "Look the reason we are here is to take a shower so he and I don't get in trouble, if you two want him to stay you got to be smart someone can use him to get to you", Joker and Harley felt bad you manage to stand up and say "It's ok Natasha they both understand that they just wanted to make me feel good", Joker and Harley smiled at you defending them Natasha pinched her nose " Y/N we are getting visited by Amanda Waller and trust me you don't want her to know about your relationship them, right Harley".

You turned to her and you noticed that her smile disappear and notice she was sad you went to go hide her and say " It's ok she won't find out ok", she nodded but you still felt she was sad so you decided to do the one thing that will cheer her up "Hey, What happened to the cheetah who showered twice a day?", her and cheetah gave you a questioning look " What happen" "she ended up spotless.", Cheetah glared at you, but Harley was laughing so was Joker "There don't be sad ", Harley smiled and gave you a peck you felt a tail pull your stomach and notice cheetah with a glare " Funny joke huh", you realize you might have made cheetah upset "I guess saying sorry won't make this better". she shook her head and gave you a Cheshire grin, you felt nervous she put your head into her breast you immediatley blush " If you wish to make it up you and I will play a game, and it's called hide and seeks.