Jealousy is an ugly thing, third day ( lemon)

You made your way back to your row greeting your inmates, croc gestured you to come near you and when you did she grabbed you in a hugging way you smiled  " Wendy if you want to hug me just ask me",  she blushed and nodded cutely. You smiled  " alright wendy can you put me down I need to continue my job ok" she pouted and refused to " Cmon Wendy, I promise to hang out with you in the cafeteria" she was still pouting " I only let you if you give me a kiss" he said still pouting cutely, you slightly blushed but said ok. You went near her face and gave her a peck in the lips she surprised you and inserted her tongue she moved her hand lower and grabbed you member you moaned in her mouth finall she let you go " Sorry I just needed to do that", she said in a muttering voice. You nodded and said " It's ok you wendy, you can kiss me whenever you want within reasonable standards", she nodded and put you down. You made your way to the other girls saying hi to them but, none them weren't responding to you and were avoiding you. You made your way to frost " Hello master " she said with a smile " Hi Frost", you said still in a downed voice . She question " Master whats wrong ", 

"Why are most of the girls avoiding me", As soon as you said that Frost turned her face avoiding your stare " Wait a minute, Frost what did you do", she went silent " Frost if you don't tell me we wont do anything for a month ", she immediately turned " NO Wait, hold on" you patiently waited for her to explain and she said " They were saying I cant get any guy saying no guy wants to be with me I got pissed and said that you had sex with me behind their backs", you had an embarrased look on your face " Frost did you say anything else" she pondered and said that she told them  that you taught her and punchline a lesson and you enjoyed every bit of it. Your jaw opened wide, "thank you telling me now I understood why Croc kissed me", you said your goodbye and started to think how you can make it up to them. When you heard the same bells that tell you its the convicts lunchtime, the girls left before you even told them except croc and frost you made your way to them and took them to the cafeteria you went inside to sit with Croc,  but she told you, "you can only sit with me if you sit on my lap", you blush but knowing you owe her you did that and felt a flush of embarrasement hit your face " Hey look the guard is sitting on crocs lap", " Isn't that adorable", they all started to laugh at you until you saw croc give them an angry glare and that shut them up real quick she took your spoon and she wanted to feed you " Wendy I-I can feed myself" She started to pout and was being determined in feeding you "F-Fine", you took a spoonful of your soup that you brought from home and about 5 mins you finished your soup by croc feeding you " Now I want you to feed me", croc said blushing you nodded and took her spoon and started to feed her until you hear a tray slam in the table you both were sitting and it was Ivy she muttered "Its not fair that she gets to be feed by you" she said in a pout she took your right arm she opened her mouth asking to be fed so is Croc all the girls in the woman prison were watching you guys including the guards. What made you even more surprised Joker, Livewire, Harley quinn, Punchline, and Frost They all sat in the table and give you their spoons waiting for you to feed them as well. Now all the guards and criminals were staring from what is happening in front of them. You yourself didn't know what to do in this situation all the girls were staring at you waiting for you to feed them.  When you were gonna reach one of the spoons croc hold you tighter " He fed you croc, let him feed us", frost said in a tone of anger, Croc growled at her. Joker took out a shiv " you had your moment croc ol girl now", she put the shiv near crocs face "Let us have ours,  I believe thats fair isn't it" croc only growled their was about to be fight when all the prisoners heard a gunshot and heard Natasha screaming " EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD",  everyone but croc got on the ground, she only holded you tight refused to let you go natasha went in front of her with the gun she shot " croc let him go, or im gonna bring batwoman", Croc finally released him but was reluctant about it. Natasha pulled you off of her and told the guards to take the prisoners back to their rooms. 

  She lead you to her office close the doors and closed the blinds, " What the hell was that Y/N", you didn't what to say, she grabbed you and lifted you up " Tell me, what the fuck was happening", you then told her how frost and punchline got out of their cages and had their way with you in the abandoned row she sighed ok she did let you down yet " Um can you put me down Cap", she shook her head saying no. She threw you down on the ground you saw her giving you a dominant look " Those girls get to enjoy themselves know its my turn she gripped your hair roughly forcing her tongue through your lips. Her kissed was not gentle at all  she gripped you tightly on your member making you groaned in her mouth when she finally let go of your mouth to breathe she put her hands under your pants rubbing your member having you lightly moaned " You like that don't you", At that moment you felt a flush of embarrasment hit your face she unbuttoned your pants taking pulling it out your member threatening to rip your underwear she then unbuttoned your shirt letting it open all the way through she lightly kissed your neck, collarbone, chest and she made her way all the way down to your member she saw that it was going to rip through if she kept this up so she suddenly stopped " Wh-Why did you stopped" you said in a panting voice she smirked "Dont you think I deserve some pleasure she said sitting down " come here and kiss me",  you made your way and planted your lips on her you were gentle and soft she was enjoying but you felt that she wanted mored so you traced her lips and giving her little kissed on her neck starting to give her hickeys she was starting to enjoy herself alot more. So much that she pulled you near her having you sit on her lap she started to kiss your lips and was starting to pull your underwear down she felt it her stomach. You felt her hand going lower and was starting to rub it slowly at first.

  You started to moan loudly, so loud that you heard a knock on her door she immediately threw you under her table having you hide from whoever is coming she sit in front of you " Captain Natasha you called me",  she leaned back " Ah Batwoman, yes I wish to report of a couple prisoners", you couldn't belive your ears you never met batwoman you always wanted to meet her but in a better circumstances considering your mostly naked" you felt a rush of embarrasment " Is their something funny captain", "ah no Batwoman sorry I remember something funny" they continue their conversation you felt embarrassed and mad, but you thought of a good plan you can get back at her you started to unzip her pants as quietly as you can pulling it down carefully not to make a single sound " Are you ok natasha your turning red", "Ye-Yea Batwoman it just getting a bit hot in here", you took her underwear off and started to give her kisses and licks on her womanhood she did her best to hold her moans in batwoman started to see some signs that natasha is giving  she saw that her hand was holding something so she put her detective mode on and saw you giving her head " will that be all B-Batwoman", she smirked "Before I forget can you give me some info on Y/N" you suddenly stop all the color dissapeared from your face hoping she didnt caught you " Oh Y/n well he is a hardworker, h-he is kind, Nai-Naive, but kind", she nodded "very well", she went to leave " Oh also try to do a better job of hiding yourself getting eaten out by him", your face went red so did natasha. Batwoman finally left you were gonna get out but natasha put you back down " Cmon keep fucking licking", she finally was getting close " AH YES KEEP IT UP YOUR GONNA BE MY PET, YOUR GONNA BELONG TO MEEEEEEE", she squirted in your mouth it was an odd taste but you didn't mine she rested herself on her chair she was panting finally she let go of your head you got up and couldn't help yourself you lifted natasha and put her on her desk you were gonna slam yourself in until " Wait at least put this on" in her hand it was a condom you put it on and inserted it gently "AAh yo-your big for your age huh" you had a rythm going aand kept going " AAH GO HARDER ROUGHER", you started to pound her away she locked her legs on you "CMON FUCK ME HARDER THAN THAT ", you let instinct take you away using the rest of you strength you flipped her and started to fuck her doggystyle "AHH THATS IT KEEP FUCKING ME", you pulled her hair "AH THATS RIGHT TREAT ME LIKE A WHORE", you gaver wish and started to slap her ass until a red handprint was shown "AHH THATS IT KEEP FUCKING ME ", you felt her get tighter "AHH THATS RIGHT IM YOURS KEEP FUCKING MEEEEE", she came and thought you two were done" Ahh thats good Y/n" she was gonna get up until you said " Were not done here you whore" she was surprised you were taking charge now " Lemme show you why Frost and punchline like to call me master ".