Second day

you woke up in a bed with Natasha staring at you "Now you know how it runs here emotions are a weakness, I'll give you an extra 10 mins after that you go home and rest and come back tommorow, the doctor is gonna check on you.

  You waited for the prison doctor ad to do your medical check up once she finished she lit her cigarette you ask her if thats protocol to smoke a cigarrete in medical bay she respond with " I don't know is it protocol to sit with a prisoner at th...

  You waited for the prison doctor ad to do your medical check up once she finished she lit her cigarette you ask her if thats protocol to smoke a cigarrete in medical bay she respond with " I don't know is it protocol to sit with a prisoner at the cafeteria", she made you shut up with that ,she offered you a cigarette, but you kindly rejected her offer. she sat with you a bit " Can I ask you a question", you nodded yes " Sure what is it", " why did you sat with Killer Croc" she look at you with a questioning look " She was lonely and what kind of friend would I be if I let her sat down by herself", the nurse scoffed " Your gonna die if you keep thinking like that" you didnt hesitate " You keep viewing them as monsters then they will keep being monsters, treat them with respect and they will change", she inhaled her cigarette and exhale it she finished her cigarette " Alright you can go back to your job" you stood up and made your way to the door but stop at the entrance " I think that everyone has a shot of Redemption maam, even when they dont believe in it", she smiled " your an angel, but ideals wont change anything kid", you smiled "Im not gonna give up on them" and left medical bay and went back home.

timeskip next morning

 You head to your job making your way to the locker room most of the guards were talking behind your back, you just ignored them and quickly changed and went to your rows. Passing by the rows most prisoners were giving you catcalls calling you "Punchline's bitch", calling you a "fucktoy", the list was going down but you ignored them kept your little smile, and finally, you went to your row. Croc was the first to see your bandages she looked down avoiding your gaze, you went up to her trying to get her attention " Hey Wendy", she didn't look at you " You know I don't blame you", she still wasn't looking at you, before you went to work you went to the toy store and actually bought a little teddy bear " Here I got you something", you put your hands with the teddy bear throught the cage and put the teddy bear sitting down in front of her " I thought I should get you something for our friendship", Jones went up to the bear and you could've sworn you saw her smile she muttered "thank you~", you smiled and went to the other rows killer frost first spoke up " Hey what the fuck thats not fair", you turned to her and the other girls were agreeing "Yea what the hell", Harley responded " you looked at Harley and said "whats not fair Livewire responded "some of the girls got butthurt, at the fact that you got Croc a gift and none for any of us" frost responded "looks like we know who is his fuckin favorite", you smiled "Aw looks like somebody is Jealous", she blushed a bit" " Fuck you douche", Harley quinn spoke next "Yeah thats not fair for that you got to make it fair for us ", you had a questioned look "How can I make fair for you", Harley quinn was pondering on how you can make it fair and then from the look like of it she had an idea pop to her head " How about you play a game with each of us", all the girls soon got to their gates. Ivy was the first to speak up " What do you mean Harley" she smiled and said "he has to play whatever game we come up and he can't say no", you told her " Look I don't mind but the game cant involves you breaking out of prison, cant involved me dying or anyone dying, cant involve me getting brutally hurt or hurting someone else. You some mix feelings from the girls especially Harley having a look of shock " Harley you cant not expect me to come up with these rules", I got a game we can play said the Joker " you said "really what game", you were drinking your water she smiled "Strip poker" you spit your water out Harley was laughing her guts out, Jones was blushing, Ivy had a seductive look towards you, Frost and Livewire gave you a look up and down wondering how you look under your clothes, cheetah and blackfire weren't even paying attention " Joker", she acted innocent "yes", "No way im playing", she responded "you said we can pick the game and it doesn't involve your rules", most of the girls were agreeing " thats true", you scoffed " First of all their is no way Natasha will agree to this", speak of the devil Natasha was in your row and heard everything "Yes I will", she scared you for coming out of nowhere. You gave her a questioning look " Captain if this is a joke it's not funny" Natasha towered over you "When do I joke", you got nervous every time she came "Mi-Miss I don't e-even Kno-Know How to play", She smiled "you told them they can pick whatever game they want as long as they don't violate the rules you made your bed now lie in it", Joker smiled "don't worry I'll go easy at first Now are any of u girls gonna play" Ivy, croc, Harley, and Livewire raised their hands, Blackfire, Cheetah, and Frost don't want to play Blackfire responded with "I don't get involve in these childish games", cheetah said "that she only wants to hunt", and frost just flicked you off. Joker smiled if that's settled later on tonight we're gonna have strip poker and here is the incentive", you gave her a questioning look," the winner gets to not only pick the next game but gets to decide on what they do with the losers" Croc turned to you with a red face, Harley was biting her lips, Ivy licked her lips, live wire gave flashed you a little skin, and the joker was only smiling with a perverted look. You gulped nervously and raised your hand " Can't we just play Monopoly or something", all the girls burst out laughing " haa you're a regular comedian you know", Natasha spoke up "I only let you play this game if I get to watch", you had an embarrassed look, "Deal", The Joker put her hand out and they both shook on it.