Game night fourth day (lemon, slight yuri)

The next morning came up you remember the fun you had with Natasha you start to get up from your bed but you felt an arm pull you back down you saw that it was Natasha " Hmm why are you getting up", you smiled " We have to go to work remember".  She groaned in annoyance "Can't we missed work today", you shook your head " You know if I don't go do my job those girls will break out of prison just to see where I am" she sighed " Fine.. But", she went ontop you " Mama wants seconds", your face blushed but kissed her nonetheless.

Timeskip to work 11 am

You and Natasha went in different vehicles in work since she said she doesn't want the guards and prisoners starting rumors that could get her fired. So you waited until she got their an hour earlier then you made your way walking to your row. The girls saw " WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" livewire said loudly you were surprised and shook, the girls had a glare  at you " Why are you girls mad", you said delicately ", Harley quinn spoke up " WE WERE SO WORRIED WE THOUGHT YOU GOT FIRED OR SOMETHING", she said in a huff. You rubbed your head realizing you made the girls worried " I'm sorry I'll make it up to you whatever you girls want to do", the girls glare dissapear and they all had a cheshire grin. At that moment you felt worried a bit worried at what the girls are planning Joker gestured you to come forward  and you did " Well since your are being so nice we get to have another game night but for this one you can't choose the game since you made us worried",  you had every right to be worried the girls planned this from the start.  Joker grabbed you and kissed you right in the lips and went in a full makeout session she let you go and said " The other girls are waiting for their turn I suppose you owe them", at that moment you went to harley, Croc, Livewire, and frost kissing all of them you went to Cheetah and Blackfire but they both glared and threatened to kill you if you even ask them the question you went back to your work and waited until it was nightime again you told Natasha that their was gonna be another Game Night she said it was fine as long as she gets to join in. 

You let the girls know that Natasha was going to join in the game they said sure as long as your their. By the time it was night all the girls except Cheetah and Blackfire went out of there gates that sat in the table Natasha brought a board game it was called Naughty everyone had a piece to move in the game all the pieces were of different color yours was red, Harley was black, Joker was purple, Livewire was light blue, Croc was green, frost was dark blue, Ivy was pink, Natasha was white and their was two dice to move in the board game " If you win the boardgame the winner gets to do whatever they want to Y/n" said Natasha the girls agreed   your turn was first you rolled the two dice and you got five moves you landed on a spot where it says grab one card and read it aloud " you must give the person to your right a lap dance for 30 seconds", you blushed into a tomato and turned to your right it was Poison Ivy she was smirking so much she gestured you to come forward with her finger you were still blushing but decided to go through with it " I don't really know to do a lap dance" she still kept her smirk " Just go with your instinct", you did that you started to grind on her lap putting her hands on you. You were gonna kiss her  but you pulled back last second she felt she was being teased so she was gonna pull you but you pulled your cuffs quicker and handcuffed her hands behind the chair you gave her a playful bite in the neck she was moaning lightly "Ahh Please more Y/n" you went to her ear" Sorry times up" and bit her ear you opened her cuffs Poison Ivy was panting the rest of the girls enjoyed that show and hoped that you do that to them next up was Croc she rolled her dice and landed on a blank spot she was safe next was Harley she landed on the cards she took one and she said " Do a full makeout session to the person on your right for 30 seconds Tongue has to be involved", to her right it was livewire Harley quinn smirked but livewire didn't " Fine whatever when I win I get whatever what I want to our guard so I'll kiss you if I must", harley quinn went up to her ear lets give our guard a show livewire smirked and then they bothe started to heavily makeout you couldn't turned away it was really hot livewire was rubbing harleyquinn down ontop of her pants while harleyquinn started to groaned she put her finger down in livewire suit and started to finger her at that moment Livewire was moaning finally they both let go harley brought her finger to her lips and and sucked on it erotically Livewire groaned " If one us win wanna share him", Livewire said to harley and she just nodded quickly up and down like a kid. You lightly rub your boner through your pants croc saw what your doing and smirked and grabbed your hand and had you sat on her lap " No Mr Guard you cant do that, its not fair", she said licking your ear the girls realized by now you were horny but they also wanted to give payback to you for worry them so much earlier, " Alright new rule if your caught rubbing yourself you will have to do a penalty  and what that is the person that catches you gets to decide what to do with you so Croc ol girl what do you want to do to him" you felt a shiver up your spine but thought crocs your friend she wouldn't do something to you, but you looked up at her and she was smirking " I got an idea" she picked up her chair and you " since all the prisoners are asleep their two other girls who aren't playing so maybe lets give them a show", you at this moment felt nervouse you tried to get out of it but she had a mean grip. now finally she had you on her lap in front of blackfire and cheetah they both were smirking.