Steven Fever🤨✨

Stevens pov

                         Chapter 8

                         Steven Fever

I woke up in a field and looked around. Flowers, tons and tons of flowers. Red, green and blue and many other colors of flowers scattered all around me.. Where am I? I ask myself. Did I die? Am I okay? Will I be able to find food to eat here? What happened? I tried to think about what happened before I woke up in this field of flowers when I remember that I went to find myself another hobo by flipping off the roof of my apartment building. Thoughts rushed through my mind but the biggest one was that I needed to shit. I got up and was kind of dizzy ,but I could feel it coming so I ran through the flowers until  I saw a bush big enough to hide my ass (because I'm thickkk af) to shit in. So I pull down my pants and take the shit in the bush. Man oh man, it stank like no other shit. I wonder why? I have an amazing diet of toenails and my special juice. Whatever maybe Joe´s toenails just was too amazing and too dirty it made my body do flips until it made shit in my stomach. I then looked up and saw Joe but he was giant! Almost 100 feet tall and he was still wearing my robe!!. His toenails were so big and looked so good I just could not help myself any longer. I sprinted to his toenails taking joyful leaps along the way. I am butt naked but I don't care! I only care about Joe's toenails that I am totally lusting for. The wind is blowing through my cheeks as I run to Patty Joeś huge toenails that I am going to trim as soon as possible. I pull out my tiny toenail clippers and realize they would not do the job of clipping joeś toenails so I think about having huge ones and all of a sudden they are just laying on the ground. AM I A WIZARD? AM I CRAZY? WAIT! I have to try that again. I now imagine having my cup of toenail juice in my hands and all of a sudden it appears!!! I AM A WIZARDDD! I slurp my juice as I run with the big clippers in my hand to Joe. Then he starts to run away like he is scared or something. He shouldn't be scared. I'm only a WIZARD. I imagine a horse but I also have toenails on my mind so it's a toenail horse. I named him Terry. I jump on Terry and we chase after Joe. We get right beside his toes so I jump on one of his toes and grab his toe hair to stay on. I tie his toe hairs around my waist so I can keep my balance and I start to clip his toenails. I get 4 of the toenails when he kicks me off and I go flying across the sky. I AM A FLYING WIZARD! I then start to sing ¨I BELIEVE I CAN FLY I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY¨ As I am soaring through the air. I then land but I land on Joshua and Peter. ¨Hey we are trying to eat toenails over here.¨ Peter said. ¨Yeah! It's our favorite meal!¨ WHAT?! AHHHHHHHHH. I start to run and faintly I can hear they say, ¨Well that was rude.¨ ¨Yeah but the haters gonna hate.¨ Then they start to sing ¨shake it off.¨  I get up off the ground and start to run away from my old roommates. That's when I run into an old woman. Is that? My mom? Sweetie, listen to me. We love you very much and I just want to say we haven't  been completely honest with you since you left, You have a younger sister named Mckenzie and she is our favorite child. She be bussin bussin as a kid. Then she disappeared. ¨Well that was weird.¨ I say and continue to run and explore being a wizard. I made rainbows out of toenails and took shits on flowers. I then decide to take a break and eat Joe's delicious toenail  clippings. I pick up the huge toenail clipping and right before I put it in my mouth I realize that I do not have my seasoning. I imagine my seasoning and then it is there. YUH YUH YUH. I put it on the toenails and start to eat my delicious meal. Just then trees grew from the ground. But they weren't just any trees. They were toenail trees. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! YUHHHH!!! I put down the toenail I was eating and flew up to the tree and picked the toenails like they were apples on a tree. It was so easy and so yummy I smiled as I took a big bite and usually toenails that are not lathered up in my special seasonings aren't as good but this was DELICIOUS!! The toenail danced across my taste buds then slid  smoothly down my throat. I do a little happy jig then decide to move on with my journey. What is my journey? I start to think then it hits me. I'm on my journey to become a true toenail wizard! YUH YUH YUH IMA WIZARD! IMA WIZARD! I sing as I try to find a place to go on my wizard journey. Then I see a big black mountain with gray clouds circling around it. I start to walk towards it when a really old man pulls me aside and I'm just thinking man I wish my wizard fans would stop harassing me. I'm just a man. A very very powerful man. The old man says,¨At the top of the mountain there is a dragon protecting the ruby heart. It's as red as jello and as pure as a baby. They say he who has it will be the most powerful wizard of them all.¨ YUH YUH YUH! ¨I will get that ruby because I'M THE TOENAIL WIZARD!¨ I say as I run towards the mountain. ¨Stupid.¨ The old man declared as he disappeared. I start to sprint up the mountain while I sing,¨I'm the toenail wizard OH I'm the toenail wizardddd. Before I know it I'm at the top of the mountain and the dragon leaps off his cave and into the air. He comes over and says,¨ So you're the toenail wizard. I guess you came for the ruby?¨ I am in SHOCK. Out of all the things that has happened that was the weirdest. ¨Yes I am Steven the toenail wizard and I have come for the ruby.¨ I leap into the air and scream,¨ YUH YUH-.¨ Before I could even finish the dragon shoots me with his fire breath and I fall down the mountain while on fire. I could feel how hot it was. But it wasn't scorching my skin it was scorching my throat?