Guilt

Songs: Reflections - The Neighbourhood, Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone, and Take What You Want - Post Malone

Iwaizumi had a love/hate relationship with mornings, but he was comforted by the warm, summer sun shining through the window that day. He slowly opened his eyes, the rays of light casting a filter over the room.

He lifted his hand, bending his fingers as far as they would go. They were so stiff and shook when he tried to move them. He had attempted to draw, only to quit in frustration after an hour.

It had been two whole months since he had last seen Nakashi at the warehouse, and he lived with the constant fear of having to see him again. It was like a weight on his shoulders, getting heavier and heavier as time passed. Even though thoughts of late spring and early summer haunted him through nightmares, there was a calmness blanketing the apartment. Iwa knew moments like this didn't last long, so he tried to embrace it as much as he could. Time was just now starting to heal him, and he prayed every day for more of that time.

Tooru's arm was stretched across Iwaizumi's chest as he slept, clutching tightly to his shirt. He listened to Oikawa's shallow breaths, and he felt the steady rhythm of his chest rising and falling. They hadn't really defined what their relationship was, but Iwa didn't care. After everything, he was just happy to be close to Tooru like this.

Hajime sighed as he turned over to face Oikawa, and he felt his body relax when he saw how peaceful Tooru was. He was so beautiful. His eyelids fluttered as he dreamed, and his mouth was slightly open. Iwaizumi's gaze slid down the soft features of Tooru's face. The soft slope of his nose. The curve of his mouth. The edge of his jaw.

Lost in his adoration, Hajime hadn't realized that Oikawa's eyes were in fact open. "Good morning, Iwa," he whispered, his arm still wrapped around Iwaizumi.

Hajime blushed, the closeness of it all making his heart pound even after months of waking up like this. "Good morning, Tooru," he responded.

Oikawa smiled, his nose touching Hajime's. "You have morning breath," he said, laughing.

Iwaizumi only grinned before closing the gap between them. He had never kissed anyone like that before. He felt everything all at once when he kissed Tooru. Happiness. Sadness. Desperation. Love.

Oikawa flicked his tongue against Iwaizumi's bottom lip, intensifying the kiss. In response, Hajime slid his hand up Tooru's shirt, feeling his muscles contract as their kiss deepened.

"I love you," Hajime whispered between kisses.

Iwaizumi cupped Tooru's face in his hands, causing him to sigh. "Tell me again," Oikawa said as he leaned closer to Iwa.

Hajime pulled Oikawa's face down to his mouth, his lips touching the soft skin beside his ear. "I'm in love with you, Tooru. And I'll say it as often as you need me to."

Tooru sighed in content before leaving delicate pecks that soon turned into delirious kisses along Hajime's neck. The world began to spin as Oikawa pulled Iwaizumi's shirt off.

"Is this okay?" Tooru asked, looking down at Iwaizumi and placing his finger underneath his waistband.

Iwaizumi nodded, the breath catching in his throat. He let out a soft moan as Tooru kissed his way down his stomach. He raked his fingers through Oikawa's hair, pulling slightly at the roots.

In his distracted state, Iwaizumi didn't hear the first knock at the door, or the second. Finally the third was loud enough to get his attention.

"It's probably Tetsuro," he said, crawling out from under Tooru to get to the door.