Lexa x wife reader

Pairing: Lexa x Wife! Reader

Warnings: mentions of death

Summary:You were rescued from Mount weather and became very I'll to the point everyone thought you were gonna die.
______________________________

Lexa was terrified. You had come down with some kind of illness after being rescued from Mount Weather and it didn't seem like it was getting any better.

You were constantly throwing up blood, could barely move, and didn't eat. Multiple healers had been sent in to see if they could figure out what you had but none could. That's when Lexa decided to get Clarke and Abby.

They both rushed to Polis to help seeing as they had no choice Lexa may have threatened to kill all of their people if they didn't.
So now you lay on your and Lexa's bed as Clarke and Abby run different kinds of tests on you. Lexa was stood by the door watching helplessly as you laid there in pain. She tried coming to hold your hand but Clarke was quick to shut her down in case you were contagious.

Every now and then you would say something mumbled then lay still until you had to throw up. Abby and Clarke got more worried as time pasted. With every different test the results came back negative. Nobody knew what was happening.

Abby glanced at her daughter before pointing to Lexa. With a deep sigh Clarke nodded already knowing what her mother means.

Clarke walked up to Lexa and led her out of the room.

"Is she going to be ok? What's wrong with her?" Lexa basically shouted.

With a shaky breath Clarke explained that they

came back negative. Nobody knew what was happening.

Abby glanced at her daughter before pointing to Lexa. With a deep sigh Clarke nodded already knowing what her mother means.

Clarke walked up to Lexa and led her out of the room.

"Is she going to be ok? What's wrong with her?" Lexa basically shouted.

With a shaky breath Clarke explained that they didn't know what it was but at the effect it had on your body they didn't know if you were going to survive. Lexa nearly culapsed at that. She didn't want you to die. She couldn't even think about losing you again.

She put her war face on then. Mount weather had done this to you so they should know how to fix it. And if they didn't they were going to pay.

2 days had passed and Lexa finally had answers. They knew how to treat you. Abby had made the antidote and gave it to you. They were waiting for you to wake up now

"Lexa?" Your raspy voice called. She was quick to come to your side.

"Hey Ai Hodnes." You tried sitting up but Clarke pushed you back down gently.

"you need to rest Y/n. The antidote will take a couple weeks to fully heal you." You nodded at her and reached out for Lexa as Clarke left

She payed next to you and that's when you noticed the tears running down her face.

"what's wrong Heda?" You wiped her tears away as she cuddled into you.

"I thought I was going to lose you. You were laying so still.. so lifeless. You were throwing up blood." You frowned at her words. You had only seen her this vulnerable a couple times. And each time it pained you.

"well I'm right here Hodnes. You should have known when you married me that you weren't going to get ride of me that easily." She laughed at your words before pulling you closer.

"Ai hod Yu in, y/n Kom Trikru."

"Ai hod Yu in, Lexa Kom Trikru."

The rest of your recovery was spent laying in your wife's arms. Mount Weather was still taking grounders but they were weakened from what Lexa had done to them. They wouldn't mess with you again that's for sure.