Wanda x reader

Protective

This story is not my best work but it's what I got,this story is based off of west view from Wanda vision
________________________________
A hunk of metal sat beside Wanda while she sat in silence, contemplating her next move. Your eyes trailed over the futuristic helicopter, guilt building in your soul.

"Stop that" Wanda commented, her body shifting to face yours. Her voice startled you, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Stop what?" The question was foolish for you already knew the answer. The woman was an empath, a mind reader, she could probably feel your emotions tenfold.

"I can feel your worries bubbling over" she gently took hold of your hands, rubbing her thumbs over your knuckles. For the moment, it lessened your panic, creating a steady breathing pattern. "I will protect you, nothing beyond these walls will harm you. I won't allow it" a distant ruby glow flickered in her eyes, her anger slowly growing at the thought of someone hurting you.

"I love you Wanda" a soft moment shared between the dome of Wanda's safety. A moment that could be shattered to pieces depending on the following events. Her glowing eyes dimmed, filling with love and happiness.

"I love you Y/N" she brought her hands to rest on your checks. You instinctively lent into her touch, enjoying the warmth she provided. Her soft lips placed a kiss to your forehead, then to your nose and finally to your lips. You got lost in the moment, allowing yourself to savour this feeling. When Wanda pulled away, she was certain that she would do anything in her power to keep you safe. She stood up and offered her hand.

"Let's go milyy" you happily accepted her offer, following behind her. The closer you were to the corner of town, the more your nerves grew. Walking through the threshold, all eyes were on you. The sounds of guns moving in unison filled the silent field. The lasers of the snipers trained on Wanda, their intent to kill two birds with one bullet. Wanda raised her arm protectively in front of you, quietly urging you to stand behind her. At the sight of the lasers, red wisps covered Wanda's hand. Her eyes focused on those around her, her intent was to defend.

"You will not threaten them nor will you harm them" her voice was strong, confident. If you were S.W.O.R.D, you would be shaking with fear and ultimately backing down.

"They're dangerous Wanda, you can't protect them forever" Hayward stepped forward through the crowd. The look of him made your stomach churn with fear and disgust. He wanted you as his new experiment, his new pride and joy. Hayward wanted your so called 'dangerous' talents and harness them.

"Just watch me" she snarled, anger rising within her. You were sweet, a harmless creature caught in the middle of politics. The red wisps grew to a dark red glow, anger evident in the flickers.

"They will drag you down, sooner or later. You'll become a threat, just like them"

"Then so be it" With a flick of her wrist, red energy glided towards those who dared to take you away. Their eyes glowed a sickly red before turning their sights towards Hayward. The look of pure fear that appeared on that man, made your heart skip a beat. Finally he has met his match, he must have a death wish if he continues to poke Wanda.

Wanda's hand was warm from the crackling energy as she holds your hand firmly. With one final glance behind you, Wanda led you through the wall of Westview, bringing you to your safe place.

"No one will ever harm you again" she squeezed your hand. Her eyes conveying certainty, enveloping you in comfort. In that moment, you fell more in love with the woman who protected you. The perfect team for here on out.