Wanda x reader

Part 🍋

Addicted

Summary: you and Wanda did not get a long and you both new that but who knew a training session could change that
________________________________

You hated her. She hated you. That was the only thing you and Wanda Maximoff could agree on. The rest of the team had no idea what happened to make you hate a certain witch so much but by the way you acted towards her they could tell it must have been something big. So here you were currently sitting in the kitchen of the Avengers compound with a scowl on your face as Wanda had just entered the room.

"Can't you just try to be civil with her?" asked Natasha who was your best friend. The spy had been there when they rescued you from Hydra and helped you understand your abilities and control them so you couldn't hurt anyone else. Natasha was the only person you willingly told about your past. The testing, the abuse, the torture and the stripping of your humanity really did a number on you but you managed to get through it. You had to. With an annoyed look, you turned to the redhead and met her eyes.

"I'm sorry Nat but I just don't trust her," you said for what felt like the millionth time. The whole team wanted you two to get along but that was quiet hard as you were both strong independent women who could be annoyingly stubborn. The spy dropped the conversation with a huff and continued to run by old mission files with you. During this you found yourself looking out for a certain brunette and you couldn't help it. You thought it was just your paranoia acting up as that was a habit you couldn't shake but you didn't miss that other odd feeling you felt when looking for her.

"Y/n? Wanda? A word please," spoke Captain America and you audibly groaned at the names called. You heard her mumbled something under her breath and you just help yourself from being a dick.

"What's wrong darling?" you sarcastically retort.

"What do you think?" she spat out, her accent thick.

"I think your thinking about having to spend time all alone with me," you started with a smirk and she just raised her eyebrow at you, "Trying your hardest to keep that little mind of yours from thinking about being under me." Thanks to your abilities you heard her breath hitch and knew you had riled her up.

"As If I would want to be under you," she growled but you could see the way her legs slowly squeezed together. You loved teasing her because it always worked and well if you were being honest you had definitely thought about her being under you. The woman was gorgeous! She had a stunning body from all her training, she could kill men twice the size of her and she never backed down from a challenge. How could you not fantasize about her? It would be like some amazing fanfic where the two people who hated each other would some reason have amazing hot sex and maybe fall in love.

"Keep telling yourself that darling," you said. You were about to tease her even more but a firm grip on your shoulder stopped you.

"Go now," ordered Natasha and you saluted at her in a mocking manner and walked down the hall to follow the captain and witch. You couldn't stop yourself and your eyes wandered lower until they reached the brunettes behind. You quickly averted your gaze once you released what you were doing.

"So what's this for Grandpa," you joke as he leads you to the training room. You jump up onto the pile of mats to sit on while he just rolls his eyes at the nickname. You and Steve were close as you both shared the super soldier serum but yours was more enhanced.

"You and Wanda will be sparring partners from now on," his tone serious and you just laughed.

"You think she could fight me?" your voice shocked. "Wow I'm officially hurt Captain," for dramatics you placed your hand on your heart and acted as if he had shot you.