Chapter 3

It's been a week since the four started their journey to a city troubled by an entity so vengeful that its wiping the people off. Finally they reach the city, apparently it seems pretty normal but it's said as soon as the night falls the city changes. They get to the inn pre-booked by the city magistrate for them.
JY : *to the receptionist * Hey boss! We are from the Lan clan, here to help ya folks out. So um , please gettchus our room keys bro!
Recep: *in shock to hear such words from a lan* Ye.. Yeah... Su... Sure.
SZ : *he now has acquired the godly entrance of his daddy lan * I'm sorry Sir, here is our invitation card, and do not hurry we are just fine. Thank you so much for your hospitality.
Recep : *regaining his faith in the Lan clan* Yeah sure Master Lan, I'll bring the keys right away.
SZ : *kind eyes*
All of them get into the two rooms alloted to them.
After few hours, the seniors arrive.
WWZ : *to the receptionist * Hey buddy!! *hypnotizing him* Listen to me carefully you and the rest of the staff are going to take a long week off and stay safe into your houses and do not come out of it before we have vanquished the entity.
*Them nodding *
WWX : Eh Lan zhan!! See how clever am I!! We are all good to go now!!
LZ : mn.
JC : Dramatic...