Chapter 6

After such a heartfelt drunk confession, Zizhen carefully takes Jing Yi back to the room. The seniors are pretty shocked after this. A silent night passes by. The next day a shabby looking teen girl comes up to the inn. The disguised seniors greet her.
WWX : Hello miss! I am a temporary worker here how can I help you?
Girl: Nothing much!! I'm here to deliver the vegetables for the day.

As soon as wei Wuxian turns around with the basket, the girl swiftly takes the money kept on the desk. Wei Wuxian notices it but says nothing.
Shizhui appears in his own godly way. The girl seems to have seen a ghost.
Girl: *gasps* Dage!!
SZ : Are you calling me, miss?
Girl : You look so much like my brother, can I call you Dage?
SZ : Aww is it? Well sure you can! I would love to meet your brother.
Girl: *tears* He is dead.
SZ : *gasp* I am so sorry miss.
Girl : Dage call me, A Qien.
SZ : Well then A Qien, will you help me and your brother in law to know about the entity here?
AQ : Sure!
JL : Who is this five feet of trouble?
SZ : A ling, she is A Qien, my new little sister.
Now A Qien put the money back, dear. Lifting things without permission is theft.
AQ : *pouts* okay Dage.

All day long Qien takes the couple to places and tells them about the entity. In the evening, they return. Seeing then a disguised Zewu Jun asks.
ZWJ : well someone looks happy.
AQ : Yeah, Shushu, today my Dage feed me so delicious food and bought me these comfy clothes that I am wearing. He even bought me this metal haircomb which he taught me to use as protection. My Dage is the best.
SZ : There there Qien no need to be so full of words. Go run into one of the rooms, you'll stay here with us until the entity is vanquished.
AQ : Really Dage!!
SZ : Go freshen up.
AQ : Qien-Qien will follow you everywhere.
SZ : Silly girl.

Seeing that, reminded Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng of their jiejie, Yanli

JL : A yuan, are you planning to take her to Gusu with you.
SZ : Yes my love, that way she would get a safe place to be. I will soon write to Dad about this. Hope he agrees.
JL : Hmm.