Chapter 12

Everyone is now on their way back to Gusu.
Jing Yi is seen suffering to mount his horse. Zizhen is trying to help him.
LZ : Son! Come and sit with us in the carriage.
JY : Oye, shizhui! Hanguang Jun is calling ya!
SZ : Well I guess not. *smiles*
LZ : I meant you Jing Yi! You too are my son!
JY : Does this mean...mean... That... That... I can call you dad?!!
LZ : *nods*
JY : *leaps to hug HIS dad* Dad.... Dad.. Dad
LZ : I love you too , son.
WWX : Eh!! Why am I always left out?
LY : Lao ye, not be sad! Yanli cuddles give.
WWX : Awwwww my cutest granddaughter.
Picks Yanli up.
WWX : Let's go home.

Back at Gusu, everything is slowly getting back to normal. Jing Yi is much better now. Zhuiling are busy with their new baby girl. Jing ling strictly dresses her up in pink and yellow and absolutely loathes the idea of white. Though he agreed to let her wear the uniform when she joins the school of Cloud Recesses. Yanli is exceptionally smart and has already learnt 100 Gusu rules. She is absolutely adored by her Yi jiu and Zi jiu. Her Lao ye Wei and Lao Ye Lan spoil her. Zu fu Cheng and Zu fu Xichen love her dearly.

But here comes Lan Qiren from a long trip. After hearing all the events forestated, he says.
LQ : HOW COME NONE OF YOU INFORMED ME EARLIER? ANOTHER MEMBER ADDED WITHOUT MY- - -

He was interrupted by a trotting Yanli in small white robes, tugging to his robe. She looked like a living doll, so cute and pure.
LY : Grwamdumcle!!! *whispers * screaming is prohibited in GUSU lan.
LQ : OHOHO!! who is this angel from the heaven? So perfect so pure?!!
ZWJ : Uncle, she is Shizhui and Jing ling's daughter. Lan Yanli.
LQ : Perfect, absolutely perfect!! I have found myself the newest jade of Gusu lan. No one dares tell her a thing.
ZWJ : *nods* sure.

After a month or two, Jing Yi and Zizhen finally bind the knot. They get married, with blessings from both his dads. He still stuck to his wish to have a simple domestic life with Zizhen and moved to the village where Wen ning was living as a gardener. Wangxian visits them every weekend.

Now the real problem is:

JC : *crackling his Zidian* Yanli loves her Zu fu more
WWX : *clutching his flute * no she loves her lao ye more.
Meanwhile Yanli is braiding their long hairs together. As soon as they try to turn they get tugged back.
LY : *pouts* fighting is prohibited in Gusu lan.

She gets picked up by her lan lao ye.
LZ : That's like my good girl!
LY : *giggles* Yanli is a good girl.
She runs to her dads, who pick her up

LY : Lan lao ye says I am a good girl *giggles*
SZ and JL : *together* Yes you are my baby.

The end.