Chapter 7

It's the next day, everything seemed pretty normal, but just then the sky grew murkier. People rushed to there houses but a dark smoky cloud got hold of a vendor and cracked his neck open. A ghastly scenario.
AQ : The entity is vengeful more than ever.
Just when Shizhui unseathed his sword, the entity vanished. It was like a warning given to the young cultivators.
Soon the day melted into night, the streets were desolate than ever.
Shizhui, Jing ling, Jing Yi and Zizhen are sitting across a table.
Right at the street, something moved past quickly. It caught Jing ling's eyes.
JL : Love is it a cat or a dog?
It is just like a little fluff running around.
SZ : I don't know love.
Just then the fluff seemed to run towards the couple. It hit Shizhui's leg and fell over.
It's a little baby girl. About three years of age.
Shizhui neared her and in the softest voice, said
SZ : What are you doing here, sweetie? It's cold outside and where are your parents?

To that she pointed the sky . Jing ling understood right away and scooped her off from the ground. She had a thin white cloth over her body and her feet were naked and red from cold. Her cheeks flushed red. She curled up in the warmth of jing ling's arms .

JL : Were you being chased by someone?
She looked at him and Shizhui with horror filled in her eyes. They got the answer. She was so small that the lapels of Jing ling's robes covered her up. She dozed off to sleep with her head resting on Jing ling's chest. All of a sudden Jing ling felt this urge to keep her safe and protected and cared and loved. He slowly moved to a chair and sat there without waking up the child.
Jing Yi and Zizhen neared him.
JY : That's a precious little girl.
ZZ : You bet she is, here let's put this ointment on the cold blisters, it'll help.

Shizhui was still standing at the door waiting to confront the entity. Just then he saw a stout looking bearded man with a stick in his hand.
Man : Hey there! Have you seen a girl nearly three around here?
SZ : Um... Why do you ask sir? Is she your daughter?
Man : Nah she is a slave, who I got, she fled from home once I get hold of her I will teach her a lesson well.

To this Shizhui's face darkened and he caught hold of that man by his throat.
Aside seniors :
ZWJ : woah I have never seen him angry.
WWX : HE IS SO SCARY! lan zhan?! Look at what our soon is doing.
Even Lan zhan was shocked.

SZ : NEVER. TRY. TO. FIND. HER. AGAIN. cause if you do, I will give you a reason to repent forever.

That man ran for his life.