31-40

31

Zhu Sui was slightly surprised: "Try what?"

Song Zhen was excited, "Save people, help Mrs. Brown, you can refer to her model and use our medicine to save Mrs. Brown!"

Zuo Tian also leaned over after hearing this.

Zhu Sui raised his eyebrows slightly, Song Zhen was too happy, no matter whether Zhu Sui understood it or not, he immediately took the list in front of Zuo Tian, ​​and said, "Tiantian, look at it, Tong Xianglu is really a genius. She has worked out this medicine. Exactly matched..."

"The problem with Mrs. Brown now is that she can't use any medicine, and she resists... We can completely try to treat Mrs. Brown according to the mode of action of her preventive medicine!"

"Pregnant women originally have pressure preparations in their bodies. Once compressed preparations are used up, the pheromone accumulated in the body will be doubled back into the body. Because pregnant women are allergic to the current medicines, we don't know how to deal with them. So I can't come up with a plan now!"

"But if we follow her mechanism and suppress and relieve the suppressed pheromone at the same time, wouldn't there be a glimmer of hope..."

"The recognized difficulty of this method is to master the optimal ratio of pressure preparations and relievers. No, Tong Xianglu has applied for a patent for this medicine. After clinical trials, it has been proved that her ratio is the best. We can completely. Take her matching data and try..."

Song Zhen's eyes gleamed and summed up:

"Since the compressed preparation fails, the pregnant woman's pheromone will immediately backfire, so we simply keep the pregnant woman in the state of the compressed preparation, and then under the control of the compressed preparation, use her ratio to add the developed Medicine, see if the suppressed pheromone can be relieved at the same time!"

"It just so happens that the medicine that Mrs. Brown used before was also sent here. As long as you find out the effective ingredients that suppress the pheromone, you can make the medicine..."

In his excitement, Song Zhenhua spoke quickly, and he was all knowledge in the industry. Zhu Sui was already in the mist when he heard half of it.

But Zuo Tian, ​​a fellow scientific researcher, became more excited as he listened. Song Zhen almost finished speaking. He picked up the ingredient list and read it carefully. He immediately added: "Then I will immediately apply to check it in the internal system. She had a patent at that time. Clinical related data, and adverse reactions of the pregnant women tested..."

Zuo Tian also has a do-it-yourself personality, and immediately shouted, "Chen Ye, come with me and give me a hand."

And Cao Fan, the last experimenter in the second group, also got up and said: "Then I will go and check the medicine sent. After the safety test of our research institute, I will immediately start to analyze the effective components of suppressing pheromone..."

With Song Zhen's words, the people in the second group disappeared in an instant.

Song Zhen looked down at the ingredient list in his hand again. The excitement was uncontrollable. He raised his head and wanted to say something to Zhu Sui. When he bumped into the opponent's line of sight, what he saw in the opponent's eyes was not the same happiness, but blankness. ...

Song Zhen suffocated.

After a while, Song Zhen recalled, "Did you...didn't understand?"

Zhu Sui didn't speak, and tilted his head, just looking at Song Zhen like this.