81-90

81

After speaking, standing on the higher main stage, Song Zhen calmly looked down.

Song Zhen is usually gentle and reserved, but when she is forced to this step, her appearance is quite different from usual.

The gentle and drooping eyebrows are no longer submissive, the chin is slightly raised, and the line of sight is no longer peaceful, even with some biting coldness, this expression is awkward, this line of sight is sharp, seems rebellious, and also seems to question sharply.

Untamed by the secular bondage, the accusation imposed on Zhuang Qing by Shengsheng.

With clear eyes, I asked every scholar present, with Zhuang Qing's unmistakable operation, from a professional point of view, is the clinical failure of Alpha really so unbearable, so unforgivable, and even ridiculed as a shame?

There were so many people in the auditorium. After listening to Song Zhen's words, they were swept away by the indifferent sight, and they were silent for a while.

Shocked to the point of speechlessness, there was only silence.

And in the shock of this film, there are so few people who behave differently.

Tong Rou in the front row finally let out a sigh of relief. After the dust settled, she clapped her hands at Song Zhenxu. This applause was inexplicable, like a kind of praise, but also like a kind of ridicule, a kind of for Song Zhenxu. Really unreservedly self-exposed attitude.

There were thin tears in Song Zhen's eyes, and she couldn't see Tong Rou's expression, but as soon as she looked over, the people and objects in the middle seemed to have escaped into the void. Every time she looked at Tong Rou, what she passed through was not space, but rather Time is average. After more than ten years of growing up, back to the beginning of everything that happened. Back in the Third Research Institute, she was still young, and Tong Rou was still young, face to face, questioning herself. .

This look is complicated, and until today, there is no need to pretend to be depressed anymore.

Tong Rou felt it and received it, and the elderly woman lifted her chin slightly, showing disdain.

She is no longer an ordinary scientific researcher of the third academy. She has transformed from looking up to Zhuang Qing's trivialities to a towering tree. Now she is not just a random ant that can shake her.

It doesn't matter what Song Zhen thinks of her, Tong Rou accepts it all.

But if Song Zhen wants to talk to her on an equal footing, and want to make a comeback for what happened back then, I'm afraid Song Zhen will have the strength to come to her first...

Thinking of something, Tong Rou lowered her head and pulled her lips into a chuckle.

Before today, Song Zhen could have relied on the title of Reagent Z to catch up with each step by step by step, relying on the diligent camp in the next few years.

However, after such a speech, there is basically no such possibility...

Thinking of what, Tong Rou looked at Tong Yun.

Tong Yun was still in shock. When she came into contact with her sight, she was stunned for a moment. When she realized what she wanted to ask, she nodded first, fearing that she didn't understand, and nodded again.

Tong Rou understood, slowly and leisurely, stood up first among the crowded scholars, and sorted out her clothes gracefully.

She is ready to go.

Today's drama is here, for her, even if it is over.

In such a short period of time, Tong Rou was the first to leave the field among the shocked scholars.