51-60

51

Tong Yun's words fell, and the conference room was quiet for a while, and everyone in the first district slapped everyone, and no one spoke.

Bamboo-year-old pulls his lips and holds his head with one hand. I thought it was a routine meeting. It would be boring to talk about things coming and going. Now it seems that the three districts will never disappoint!

Everyone bowed their heads in silence, and raised one hand.

"Chief Bamboo, what do you think about this?" The dean nodded Zhu Sui's name.

"I don't think I can say, I just don't understand, I hope Miss Tong will understand."

Tong Xianglu's eyes lit up, and he stretched out his hand to make a "please" gesture.

Tong Yun turned her head and looked at Tong Xianglu until Tong Xianglu closed her hands and bowed her head, and Tong Yun said: "Please tell me, Chief Bamboo."

"Generally speaking, when a drug enters the clinic, the research institute will assign special supervision and intervention personnel. As long as the data feedback of the clinical trial is incorrect, or if there is any abnormality in the patient during the experiment, the supervisor will stop the meeting and then meet again. Discuss the problem..."

"Because they all belong to the same research institute, the drug formulas of scientific research results are disclosed to supervisory and intervention personnel throughout the process. Now your institute proposes to require full supervision..."

Zhu Sui's smile deepened and he played with the taste. "The people across the country would like to see it, then I don't know, but as a scientific research project with a confidentiality level of s, people other than the direct leaders of the R&D team and the unit cannot be excluded from knowing the internal R&D formula. And related data are directly stipulated by laws and regulations, and are strictly enforced by China's requirements."

Zhu Sui's words fell, and everyone in the first district made eye contact.

Without him, Zhu Sui broke the key point of everyone's drumming, that is, the three districts are also engaged in the research and development of stabilizers, and the Tong family is still a pioneer in the research and development of stabilizers. Yes, their words and requirements seem to be very reasonable. Alpha came out before. The big question is that the clinical trials of Reagent Z should be strictly monitored, but this is raised by the three districts, and there is more intriguing among them.

It is involuntary to guess that the three districts have been unable to produce stabilizers, and want to know some key data in the process of supervision and intervention, by the way, right?

This question is the first reaction of everyone present after listening to Tong Yun's proposal for supervision.

It was also too sensitive, so that everyone couldn't make it out of the mouth at the first time, and always wanted to express it euphemistically.

Now that Zhu Sui asks questions so boldly, and still uses the law to talk about things, it is not unbelievable to be brave!

Zhu Sui is not making falsehoods, and the next sentence is tantamount to shouting, "Your hospital doesn't want to challenge the authority of the law personally, right?"

Tong Yun answered neatly, "Of course our hospital doesn't mean this."

"It doesn't mean...?" Zhu Suihuan, insisting that Tong Yun break out every word.

Tong Yun took a deep breath. She couldn't tell whether she was angry or not. She promised word by word, "Our Third Research Institute naturally abides by the law and has no intention to understand the results and data protected by the law of Z reagent. There will be any temptations and requests for disclosure."