71-80

71

Cheng Lang didn't recover his mind, the doorbell rang.

There was a chuckle from the phone, "I heard the doorbell from the microphone, and you are at home!"

"What are you doing in a daze, you don't want me to kick your door open, do you?"

Cheng Lang was speechless, "Did you kick it off?"

The wooden door of the office is fine. Alpha's physical strength is good. The specially trained Zhu Sui is naturally different, but she now lives in a security door and fingerprints for the door lock. Can this kick open? It's outrageous!

There was no answer, only a few words back, "Do you want to try?"

Cheng Lang, "..."

Cheng Lang squeezed his forehead. It was a long time since he felt that he would be so naive to talk to others.

It's not like that in elementary school, let alone the two of them, a major and a lieutenant colonel...

Cheng Lang directly hung up the call.

Zhuo pulled the slippers to the door and pressed the electronic cat's eye, but the figure of Zhu Sui was not seen. Cheng Lang was strange and opened the door.

Opening the door, he looked at Zhu Sui who was leaning on the wall beside her door with his arms folded. He turned around and grinned at her.

Sneered, the smile was not in the eye.

I don't feel polite, on the contrary, I feel a little overwhelming.

Cheng Lang frowned and felt uncomfortable, but Zhu Sui did not discuss with her either. The door opened, and Zhu Sui took off the hood of the down jacket and walked directly in.

"Would you like to change your shoes?" Zhu Sui asked her politely.

It just kept walking, as if she was ready to walk in like this without answering a word.

When he got to the front, Cheng Lang stretched out his hand slowly, and stopped at the end, gritting his teeth at Zhu Sui's gaze, "Change!"

Zhu Sui's lips curled up, "I thought Dr. Cheng would not bother to find me a pair of slippers~"

Cheng Lang didn't look good, "I won't—"

After changing his shoes, Zhu Sui entered the door and couldn't help but look around.

Before coming, she asked her colleague to get a general idea of ​​where Cheng Lang currently lives.

It was the new address after the divorce. It had not been renovated. I don't know if it was rented or bought second-hand. The unit apartment that Song Zhen captured was not sold by Cheng Lang, but he never moved back.

I should have lived here for a long time.

It doesn't look big. Looking at the size of the living room, it is reasonable to infer that the area should be moderate.

There are not many things at home. It is European style and simple, rather than a little empty.

Excluding the necessary furniture, home appliances, and decorative decorations, I glanced at it, and basically nothing.

Patter.

The water cup was placed on the coffee table in the living room, and Cheng Lang's figure blocked Zhu Sui's gaze.

Cheng Lang: "You just look at it this way, do you need me to take you around my house?"

The yin and yang are weird, mocking Zhu Sui Yue's gaze.