Chapter 11: Epilogue

A few weeks later, the school was hosting a magic show, Calvin being the announcer for the show itself.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen." Calvin comments. "Cone Castle Creamery, maker of those cones that make moan is proud to sponsor the very first show by the students of the Merlin Brothers Academy of Magic. And now, your hots, Marlon and Whirlen, the brothers Merlin!"

Calvin steps to the side as the curtain opens and on the stage, Marlon and Whirlen. The two bow, stepping back and there was duplicates of themselves, the duplicates vanishing under smoke, amazing the audience. The next trick up was one Madelyn was pulling as Crystal sat next to Fred.

"Isn't she adorable?" Crystal comments

"Yeah." Fred responds. "Hey, uh, shouldn't you be up there with her?"

"We've been training an assistant." Crystal responds

Daphne stepped out onto the stage as the crowd claps, a cage lowering down. Madelyn opens the cage, Daphne stepping in. Madelyn then pulls down a cover, fully covering the cage. Madelyn gives the cage a few turns before yanking the cover off and in the cage was....Vernon instead of Daphne. The light moves, revealing Daphne was now somehow in the crowd after Crystal got up and Daphne was in the seat Crystal was in.

"How did you do that?" Fred asks, curious

"That's my secret, scarf-boy." Daphne responds, chuckling a little

Back on the stage, Madelyn walked backstage and mate Shaggy, Jaune, and Pyrrha.

"That was great, Mads!" Pyrrha comments

"Thanks." Madelyn comments

Shaggy looks around and asks, "Hey, have you seen Scooby-Doo?"

They all looked over and saw Scooby on stage in a hat and small cape, opening the cage for Vernon, Shaggy facepalming.

"RLet's go!" Scooby comments

Vernon roared and snarled, Scooby grabbing his hat.

"RSo you wanna be like that, eh?" Scooby responds, barking at Vernon

Vernon whimpered a little, walking off stage.

"Looks like Scoob is braver than we thought." Jaune comments

Scooby bows and says thank you several times to the crowd. However, unknown to everyone, the Scooby on the stage was jsut a life size puppet. The real Scooby was up in the banisters above stage, controlling the puppet from the above stage catwalk and he looked at the audience.

"RScooby-Abracadabra-Doo!!!!" Scooby cheered, winking

THE END