[1] Pilot

[𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑵𝑬, 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬]

"We're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time"

Hazel was working her normal 1-6pm shift at the cafe when john B walked in ready to pick her up.

"Hey Haz ready to go" her twin said as they walked up to the girl

"Yeh just let me hang my apron up and i'll be with you" the girl replied in her normal bubbly tone

Hazel went to the back to hang her apron up and sign out when her boss came over to her.

"Hazel,do you have a minute?" Her boss Jeremy asked her
"Yeh what's up" the girl replied slightly nervous for what Jeremy was going to say to her
"You are one of the hardest working waitresses I've known and your always here and you always pick up extra shifts and that's why I am officially promoting you"
"oh my god, wow um thank you" Hazel was at loss for words
"Your welcome kiddo" Her boss said as he walked back to main cafe

Hazel spun around with joy knowing she would have enough money to go to college and she could live the life she always wanted to.

She walked back out front with her bag on her shoulder and a smile on her face.

"Hey sis what are you so smiley about" Her brother asked her as they walked outside

"Well maybe cause i got promoted!"

"Oh my god congrats Haz" John B hugged his sister and spun her around.

John B always knew that Hazel wanted to go to college and move away from outer banks. Unlike her John B knew he would end up staying in Outer banks for the rest of his life. After the twins had made their way to the pier there was a tornado warning so they made their way back to the house.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Hazel was woken by the sound of her brother complaining about the damage Agatha did the previous night, the girl looked to her left and saw a very hung over jj with his face in a pillow. She sat up and stretched like she did every morning.

"Haz ,JJ, you guys been outside?"

"JB, you literally woke me up, does it look like I've been outside?"

"No bro , I got polio. I cant walk" JJ mumbled still having his face squashed against  a pillow.

The brunette girl slipped her sandals on and went outside to where her brother was picking leaves and branches out of the boat marked with 'HMS POGUE'. The hurricane knocked over almost every tree and there were a lot of branches covering the front porch.