[4] the lucky compass

[Mentions of rape, abuse and self harm.]

lets just pretend this is JJ and hazel :)

It's later now, hazel is still in her room and hasn't come out of it for hours. JJ is still missing, Kia and Pope went home so it was only John B and Hazel at home.

Hazel pops her head around the corner of the room, seeing John b on the couch passed out. The door suddenly opens and JJ stands in the doorways, his hair is messy and untamed, more then usual, and his eyes are red and puffy.

He sees the girl wearing one of his shirts and some joggers, her body is hunched over slightly but not really. "Haz, how are you?" JJ asks walking into the room.

"Im okay, just a little sore." Hazel says, opening the fridge and pulling out a jar of Nutella for her cravings that she wants right now.

"I'm so sorry, Ze, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean too, I'm so so sorry." JJ begins, walking over to her.

"It's okay J, I promise." Hazel places her hands on the teenagers cheeks before leaning up and kissing his head.

"It's not okay Ze, it's not."

"It's fine. It's fine, it's fine. J please don't cry, it's fine." Hazel says, tears forming too. JJ can feel the emotions rising again. "Come with me."

The 16 year old leads JJ her child hood best friend to her bedroom, we're he falls onto her bed dropping his head into his hands. "It's not fine Haz."

"JJ you didn't hurt me, it was just a shock. Please don't cry, It's okay." Sitting next to him, and pulling him into her chest.

"Did rafe do it?" JJ whispers, his head resting against her.

"Yeh, he did." Hazel sighs, a tear dropping down her face too.

"Did you sleep with him after he asked for your forgiveness." These words send the girl into a fit of tears. Hazel hasn't cried properly for emotions in a long time, tears pour down her face making JJ pull his head up to look at the girl who is now crying heavily.

"No, no. I didn't sleep with him, or I didn't want too anyway." Hazel says, wiping her nose and holding in her breath for a second.

"Haz. What do you mean, You didn't want to anyway." JJ asks.

"I said no. He didn't listen. He hurt me, but he didn't listen. I didn't want him to do it, I said no, but I guess no is never enough for a boy driven by sex." Hazel sobs, wiping her nose on her wrist.

"Hazel, he didn't rape you did he?" Hazel didn't answer, just cried more. A tear drops down JJ's face at the realisation of what she has been threw in the last 24 hours. "I'm so sorry Ze, I'm so sorry."

JJ pulls to younger girl into a hug, her head burrowing down into the crook of his neck sobbing heavily. He hugs her tightly, running his hand over her head.

The two stay like that, hugging tightly with Hazel sobbing in his neck, leaving a tear patch.

JJ had thoughts then that no man or anyone should ever have. He was going to murder rafe, in the most brutal way for hurting Hazel. He was not going to get away with it, no way.

Authors note
Short chapter, sorry bout that, but this is so sad omg this book is so depressing.