[3] Pilot

[mentions of rape, abuse, drinking and self harm]

Hazel limps down the driveway back too her house, she wears her hoodie and rafes shorts

Hazel limps down the driveway back too her house, she wears her hoodie and rafes shorts. She hates the shorts, wanting to burn them in a fire and then throw the ashes in lava. Her hair is messy and not completely straight any more and the light in her eye is gone. It's just a dark lost look, shined over with tears.

The events of earlier replay in her mind on repeat. The feeling, the not being able to scream. Rafe had forced her to clean up and then get out of his house. The girl obliged and cleaned herself up before making her way home.

As Hazel makes her way into the front porch, she spots the four pogues sitting on the couches talking over something. They look up at the younger girl, who gives them a tired look before making her way into the kitchen and digging threw her stash of alcohol.

The teenager finds out a bottle of whiskey, popping the cork off and drinking some. She has no reaction to the taste, not realising that the pogues are stood in the doorway watching her.

Hazel drops her bag down on the floor, subconsciously touching her aching stomach. "Haz you good." John B asks, stepping forward slightly.

"Perfection." Hazel says holding the bottle of whiskey up and giving a sarcastic smile.

"Why are you drinking again, you haven't drink since you stopped." Kiara asks.

"Well, I'm starting now okay, just don't ask questions and drink with me because this is good shit." Hazel smirks, sipping the whiskey again.

"Haz stop drinking." JJ says worried, moving towards her and trying to take the whiskey but she moves away, smirking. "Give me the bottle."

"Your gonna have to take it from me."the teenager laughs, moving round the room. JJ rugby tackles her to the floor, the bottle smashing as she hits the ground. Her face shifts from a smile to a scream in pain.

Her body curled up into a ball, and another scream of pain came from her lips. The pogues all drop to their knees. Beside the girl, JJ moving backwards running his hands his blonde hair.

"Haz!" John B shouts pulling his sister onto her back, tears pour down her face. "Hazel what is it?"

Kia goes for Hazels hoodie, lifting it up slightly to see the now growing bruise on her stomach. It looked painful, "Oh Haz, who did this to you?"

Hazel ignores them, sitting up slightly too look at the bruise. The pain coming from felt like she had just been stabbed over again. The bruise was growing, maybe from where she was shoved around, another small bruise was forming on her arm as well from the tightness of the restraints.

The teenager couldn't comprehend how much it hurt, dropping her head back onto the wooden floor and gritting her teeth. "It's fine, it's just a bruise. I fell over at w-work, and hit my self on the table it's just a sore." She lies.

"No table can do that to you Haz, look at it, it's horrible." Kiara says, looking at the girl who is like
a sister too her.

"Haz I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you more. I just wanted you too stop drinking,  and I don't want you to end up with your habit again. I'm so sorry." JJ says, his voice cracks slightly. He falls to his knees beside Kia who is sat by her stomach.

"JJ it's fine, I was only drinking cause I've had a hard day that's all. I wasn't gonna start drinking again I just wanted to take some edge off." Hazel gives a weak smile, pushing threw the pain she sits up.

"Hazel I don't know wether you should be moving with that bruise." Pope worries, helping her up to her feet.

"I'm fine Guys, really it was just the shock." And with that she tries her best to hide the limp she got from rafe and walks to her room.

The pogues give each other a look of worry, before they make their way back outside to the front porch. "I think I know who actually gave her that bruise." Kia says plopping down on one of the sofa's, JJ dropping down next to her and putting his head in his hands.

"Rafe." The boys all say together.

"Rafe." Kiara agrees.

"She only drinks when things are getting really bad again, she drunk a few months ago when she slipped into another depression stage but since then she hasn't drunk at all." John B sighs, sitting opposite Kia.

"Did you see the way she was walking too, she was defiantly tryna hide a limp I mean it was obvious." Pope adds.

"Do you think they slept together?" JJ asks.

"If he did hit her, he probably was like I'm so sorry and she forgave him and they probably ended up doing it."

"That would explain the limp, but not why she was drinking." Kiara questions, pulling her knees into her chest.

"She probably forgave him when she didn't mean it, she does that all the time. Hazel will forgive anyone, from accidentally hitting her when they walk by too murder, well maybe not murder but she forgives so easy" John B gives them a look of pure panic and worry.

"I hurt her, guys. I hate it when I hurt her by accident, she screamed in pain it's defiantly not fine. God I actually hurt her. I'm so stupid." JJ begins overthinking again, a panic attack rising up quickly. His breathing is becoming heavier and tears are shimmering in his eyes.

"Calm down JJ." Kia says, sitting forward to comfort the boy.

"I can't calm Kia, I hurt her. I hurt Hazel, the girl who is John B's little sister, your bestfriend Kia, and Pope she is always dancing around with you and having fun. She is literally one of us, and I hurt her. I hurt her!" JJ shouts, getting up from his seat and storming out of the house. Tears fall down his face at the realisation of what he did, making his way out of sight from the pogues.

He pushes his back up against a tree, falling down it. The blonde pushes his hand threw her hair, tears falling down his face as he replays the events over and over again in his head. Hazel may forgive him for hurting her, but JJ will never forgive himself for hurting her.

Authors note:
Hope you guys enjoyed this!
vote and comment <3