😩

2 months later

"marcus?" I asked watching him play on his play station with the boys. "Yeah my love?" He smiled. "Whatcha doin?" I asked him. "Come here" he groaned. "Y'all better shut the fuck up" he grumbled. "Here" he opened his arms for me letting me sit on his lap.

"Kisses?" He asked as he put down his controller. "You're actually so soft when the boys arnt around" I giggled as he picked me up dropping me on the bed. "Hey! Gotta make sure they know who you fucking belong to" he kissed down my neck. "Baby" I whispered. "Hmm?" He stopped kissing me. "Not tonight?" He asked. "Mhmh" I hummed. "alright. Wanna watch movie. We can watch tangled" he smiled. "Yeah" I nodded. "You alright? You seem a little under the weather my love" he pulled his shirt off revealing his toned abs and incredibly sexy tattoos. God he's so perfect.

I turned to Marcus as he drank orange juice. I gagged. "What?" He asked. "No" I mumbled. I got up running to the bathroom throwing up. "You alright?" Marcus followed me. "Do I fucking look alright?" I snapped. "Alright my bad" he chuckled.

He helped me feel a little better by talking to me and just staying with me. He ran his fingers over my tattoos, the random stick man on a skateboard and 10 and 28 for me and rashys lucky numbers. "You know I love your tattoos" he smiled at me. "I love yours" I replied. "I bet you do" his gorgeous eyes looked into mine making me blush. "Baby can we go to bed?" I yawned. "Alright cmon" he got up pulling me with him and holding my waist guiding me to our bedroom. "Alright you good?" He asked. "No I'm hot" I mumbled. "Sit up" he rubbed my back. I did as he told and he pulled my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra.

He rubbed my sides gently. "Gimme your hand" I mumbled. He put his hand in mine holding it stroking my hand with his thumb. "I love you" he whispered