😪

4 weeks later
Jack's pov
Me and jacob were having dinner at mine with our girlfriends. "How's lex?" Eva asked. "Still very hurt" I nodded. "This isn't my place but you know the reason her and Jude kept making eye contact was for a joke we all took pregnancy tests and hers came out positive so then Jude walked in and saw it so we made him swear to secrecy but he felt guilty for not telling Marcus. That's why" Bella exclaimed. That made everything worse and made me understand why she went to la for a while, she's back now but everything made sense. "Mad" Jacob mumbled. "Does Marcus know?" I asked. "I mean of he said he blocked her and they haven't talken once since most likely not." Bella said feeding jade their daughter.

Alexis pov
I worked up enough courage to message Marcus.

          Marcus
Hey would it be
possible for you to
meet me at
The hospital?

              I can. But why?

You'll know. When
you go to reception
of epu just ask for
Alexis O'conner
At 4 pm

                K.

I got changed and went to the hospital. The time was 4:10 and Marcus still haven't come. "We might as well start. We've delayed enough. He probably isn't coming" I mumbled. "I'm sorry. Can anyone else come?" Nurse Winston asked. "Nope" I frowned. "Okay. Would you like to lift your shirt?" She asked. I lifted the hoodie revealing the bump. "Looks like your taking care of them" she smiled. "this is gonna be cold" she nodded. I winced from the cold lubricant as she spread It. "Well done" she smiled. "Here is your baby" she smiled. I smiled at the small baby. "They are the side of a doughnut" she smiled. "It looks like they are growing amazingly and I can tell you the gender" she smiled. "Ermm. No thanks I'll keep it a surprise" I smiled. "Alright that's just fine. Here's the heartbeat" she smiled. My facial expression softened at the strong heartbeat.

Well he didn't even show up, I deserve it. I sat down in the car staring at the picture. I'm keeping them even If I gotta raise them by myself.

Marcus pov
Fuck it's 4:40. "Lucia I gotta go" I kissed her. "Nooo" she whined. "Where?" She asked. "Lex" I nodded. "Your going back to her even after she cheated on you. Just stay with me. You won't regret it" she straddled me. "That's an offer to good to resist" I lay back down.