🤰

The football in this is made up jsyk
2 months later
Marcus pov

"It's fucking freezing for November" mason blew into his hand. "Boys. Last game alright. This is it. World cup finals" garret started. "Hmm" we hummed. "Us vs Portugal. I think we can do it alright. Just don't worry and try your best" he said

I was offside because off my shoulder. I looked up in the stands where our family were. Lex smiled at me. She's my angel. I messaged her

           Lex😻❣️
You good?

              Mhm...

Sure...you look
Uncomfy

               Eh...a little

Go home mama

               Hell no.

Fine. If anything
happens call garret

               Yes dad😐

Daddytobe*

                Nerd.

Hahaha got
To go. I love
You and mini
rashy ❣️

                Go brave M <3
                I love you❣️

I smiled up at her before running into the pitch.

Lexis pov

Sancho passed to Marcus but it went way further than expected. I knew they felt like they had no hope. U felt water trickle down my leg. "Lexi" Rebecca whispered. "No I didn't pee.  I think my water broke" I whispered. She got up and put down a few tissues. "Lemme get someone" "no no no. The game only has 25 minutes left. Marcus worked so hard. It doesn't even hurt" I pleaded. "Fine. But the minute the game finishes" she started. "Come let's find you some clothes" she lead me inside the building. I went in Marcus's bag and found some black joggers. "Do you have a pad. Put one on to absorb the water" she said. "Sometimes Marcus carrying pads everywhere foot me comes in handy" I said going in his backpack. I changed in the bathrooms and the contractions were starting to come.

"10 minutes and both teams haven't scored. Lex...please" Rebecca begged. As soon as she said that Marcus scored. "Oh thank god" I smiled. Marcus looked up at me and cheered before giving me a thumbs up. I nodded and smiled. "Oh fuck" I whimpered. "Lex..." Rebecca said holding my hand. "Sasha hold Ronnie's please" Rebecca handed him to her. "What's happening?" She asked. "Her water broke and won't let me get Marcus" she said. "Yea for obvious reasons" I exclaimed. "What are those reasons?!?" Sasha asked. "Those boys worked so bloody hard. I'm not ruining it for them" I said. "Fine" they both mumbled. Then Portugal scored. Fuck sake.

It went into penalties and it was 4-3 to Portugal. Then Saka scored so 4-4. Rashford needs To get this. He looked up at me and spotted something was wrong. Then Ronaldo missed. Thank god. He scored. Rashy made it.

Rebecca made me go to the car and Sasha went to get rashford. It was starting to hurt really bad. "It's hurting huh?" She asked. "Very much so" I mumbled.

Sasha's pov
The boys came back to the bench after taking photos and stuff. That's took bloody 25 minutes. "Marcus!" I shouted. All the boys looked up at me. He came to me. "Yep?" He asked "lex's water broke"I whispered. "What?!? Where are they how long ago?" He asked. "In the car at least an hour and a bit ago",

Marcus pov

"Im here" I panicked. "You've got a stubborn one" Rebecca said. "marcus. I'm in pain" she mumbled as I hugged her. "I know baby" I kissed her forehead. "Alright have fun you two", Rebecca smiled. "I'll try" lex mumbled

We passed home for the baby bag and went to the hospital after. "Your around 4 cm dilated so you still got a while to go. I would suggest walking around a bit" the nurse took her gloves off. "But also this is a great time to get some rest. Your gonna need a lot of energy go walk a bit then have a break" she smiled before leaving. "Gotta get walking I guess" I smiled helping her up. "Hmm" she grumbled making me laugh. "Don't laugh at me" she mumbled.

"Alright we are ready to push" the nurse smiled. Lex got epidural so she was in her element. "Hey baby you ready?" I kissed her soft plump lips. "No" she whimpered. I smiled at her as she lay down on the bed, "your gonna be just alright babe. It'll be over so soon" I whispered. "I'm gonna be here for the whole time holding your hand making sure we're going through it together my gorgeous" I smiled.

Alexis pov

"One more push and they are out" the nurse smiled. Marcus smiled at me kissing my head "your very sweaty" he said making me laugh a little.

"And he's here your son at 4:28 AM on the 28th of November" the nurse smiled as Marcus cut the umbilical cord. our son was placed on my chest "hey buddy" i whispered smiling at the small baby. "well done baby. im so proud of you" marcus smiled at me kissing my cheek. "i love you" i smiled. "i love you" he kissed me placing his hand under our son. "Colin Lucas rashford" i gasped. "i love it. Colin. Colin lucas rashford" he smiled. "hes got my surname before you" marcus laughed. "go away" i giggled