🙈

3 weeks later

rashfords pov

"ahhh" i screamed as jack threw water over my head. "sorry you looked a little hot" he smiled. "haha did i?" i asked pushing him. "DADDY" ronnie screamed running to phil. i can hardly wait for colin to get that big. "well done boys" gareth smiled. "daddy" jade giggled at jake hugging his leg. "half of us have kids jesus christ" dec laughed. "hey baby" i smiled at lex kissing her. "hey babe" she smiled putting her free arm around me. "colin!" i smiled taking him from lex's arms. he fussed a little against my chest but then wrapped his small hand around my finger. "your wetting his clothes" lex said. "blame jack" i chuckled grabbing the towel mason. "thank you" i smiled. "the fit you know. jordan mids jordan 23. you know wrong sport. this is football not basketball" jack laughed. "ahh my bad didnt know" lex laughed. "well now you do" jack smiled. 

rebecca smiled at me and lex as we ate. "congratulations" she smiled at the ring. "thank you" lex smiled. "what? are you pregnant again?" jude joked. "dont even say that" lex said. "ohhhh-wait you got engaged-wait marcus got the balls to do it. woah!" Jack smiled. "Congrats though" he hugged lex.

When we got home I LITTERALLY fell down on the sofa out of exhaustion. "you alright?" lex asked as she put Colin down in the rocker. "I'm just tired" I mumbled flicking through the TV channels. She came and lay next to me while I rubbed her tummy and back. "hmm" she groaned into my chest. I smiled and kissed my forehead. "your meant to be resting for 6 weeks" I kissed her "well when your fiancé is a football player there is no time for that" she mumbled. "fiancé" I chuckled. "he's so peaceful" I mumbled looking at Colin. "he is" she smiled. She began to whine and move his arms a little "alright" lex got up and brought him here. "it's alright. Your okay" she whispered rocking him. "your okay" she kissed him making him settle down.