🥰

I woke up to knocking on my door. I groaned getting up putting one of Marcus's old t-shirts on. It felt like I had one thing to remember the love of my life with. "Marcus?" I asked. He didn't even say anything. He just pulled me closer kissing my lips. He hands were on my hips as he kissed me as our tounges fought for dominance once again. " Marcus I'm pregnant you know" I giggled as I pulled apart. "Doesn't stop a thing" he smirked. "It does rashford" I laughed as my hands snaked around his waist. It's as if nothing had changed and everything was the same.

"So this guest rooms gonna be the baby room?" Marcus asked rubbing my bare bump as he lifted my shirt up. "Yep" I nodded. "You've painted the first coat and gave up" he smirked. "Yes I did. Well not give up. Extended break. I'm carrying a child here you know" I laughed. He chuckled and put my shirt down taking his off. "What you doing?" I asked admiring his inked skin. "What do you think. Hey my eyes are here. I'm doing a second coat. I'm not getting paint on my shirt" he laughed. I chuckled and smiled. He ran into our bedroom coming back with a chair. "you sit here"he smiled. "I love you" he stroked my cheek. "I love you"I whispered kissing his soft lips.

"Alright. Second coat, wardrobe packed up and cot for our room built. I think we did a lot for today" Marcus handed me a bottle of water. "So much" I mumbled. "tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Go have a shower. I'll go back to mine" "spend the night?" I asked. "Alright. Lemme get some clothes" he smiled. "Go shower in the time" he smiled. "Take a key." I called out. "Got it" he answered. I showered and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

"I got ue sushi" he smiled. "I can't eat sushi" I stared at him. "I got you the chicken and vegetable ones" he smiled. "You best believe sushi is the first thing I'm eating when this baby is out" I said as Marcus sat down. "Good choice" he smirked. I out my head on his side as his spare hand was around me.

Marcus pov

I looked at Lex asleep on my side. I took her sushi and put it in the fridge. I carried her upstairs laying her in the middle of the pregnancy pillow. I brushed my teeth and went to lay with her. "I love you Marcus" she mumbled. "I love you too Alexis. And you little one" I smiled making her smile.