CH 12: Glimpse of her past

“So, has this ended?” she asked him innocently. “It's just the beginning, baby! More to come!” he patted her head. He went near her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Their eyes locked, silence ensued. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke their silence.

They looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards them. They heard a tapping on the window, and then it became a pitter-patter. The clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The duo could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees.

“Pinnadi garden polam ha?(Shall we go to the garden?)” Sivaangi pleaded with him, showing her puppy eyes. “Don't show me that face! Let's go… ” he said and started to walk without breaking their position. They both made their way to the garden. “Idhe epdi di kandupudicha? ” he asked, confused. “Onnume theriyame... Thappichi ponen nu kathuningele...aniku Arjun indha pinnadi valiya vara sonnape paarthen” she said, sticking her tongue out. Ashwin chuckled, seeing her reaction.

As soon as they reached the garden Sivaangi dragged Ashwin to play in the rain, “Ma! Vendam! cold pidichukkum (Don't! You will get cold)” He pulled her back. Without paying any attention to him, Sivaangi just pulled him and they both started to drench in the rain.

It has been nearly an hour, but they didn't stop playing. Ashwin was enjoying her beauty in the wet look. She turned towards him and raised her eyebrows at him. She went near him “Ice cream venum (I want ice-cream)” she asked. “Hell No! We are playing in the rain, and you want ice cream now… you will get cold baby” he said holding her hands. “Please Ashwineyy” she whined. Ashwin sighed and went inside to get the ice cream.

Suddenly, Sivaangi felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. She whimpered in pain and held her head as she walked back to the house. She went to Ashwin's room as it was the nearest to the entrance and sat down on the floor holding her head. She closed her eyes.

------------
“Hey!!! No Ashwineyy… It's office” she resisted
him from touching her.

“You are my fiancée baby… we are officially engaged… And it's our office, no one will disturb us,” he took a predatory step towards her.

“What do you want?” she placed her palms on his left chest. She was able to feel his heartbeat rising.

“I want to press my lips to your open mouth, not to kiss you, but to breathe your breath, to carry you in my blood” he said, caressing her lips.
------------

“Sivaangi Ma” she opened her eyes after hearing Ashwin's voice. Tears brimmed her eyes. “Ennachuda?(what happened?)” he asked, touching her forehead. She smiled and nodded negatively, “Onnum ille(nothing)”. She realized it was a glimpse of her past. Her instinct which told her that he was her closed one was right. Even Though she didn't know everything that happened in her past, she decided to live in the present. She didn't think much about it. Her trance was broken when he shooked her shoulders.

She stared at Ashwin, who was checking her out intensely. Her white short off-shoulder jumpsuit literally became her second skin since it sticked to her body. He was able to see her assets. This reminded her of those beautiful sentences he told her in her past. Thinking of it itself, she started to blush. She didn't feel uncomfortable or embarrassed to stand in front of him in that condition. On the other hand, Ashwin's wet look was driving her crazy. “Let's change our dress. I will use the washroom, you change here.” he told her. “Athaan ellam paarthaanle… appo ellam pannittu ippe onnume panname poraan paru!” she muttered under her breath.

She went towards his wardrobe and looked for his hoodie. Her eyes captured a yellow hoodie, and she wore it. Sivaangi chuckled, seeing her reflection in the mirror. The hoodie barely covered her thighs. She turned and found her man looking at her from top to bottom. Their eyes locked. Ashwin made his way towards her. He held her hands and pulled her towards him. “Dance pannlaam…nee paadu” he said looking into her eyes.

Adai mazhai varum adhil nanaivoamae
(oh the rain will come, we'll get drenched in that)

Kulir kaaychchaloadhu snekam
(after getting a fever from the cold, let's love)

Oru poarvaikkuL iru thookkam
(let's sleep under one blanket together)

Kulu kulu poygal solli enai velvaay
(with these tiny, small lies, you'll win me over)

Adhu therindhum kooda anbae
(knowing that [knowing that they are lies] my love)

Manam adhaiyaedhaan edhirpaarkkum
(my heart will come to expect them)

Engaeyum poagaamal dhinam veettilaeyae nee vaendum
(without going anywhere, I want you at home always)

Sila samayam vilaiyaattaay un aadaikkulle naan vaendum
(sometimes, just for fun, I want to be inside your dress)

Singing the last line, she went inside his T-shirt. They swayed according to the rhythm. “You are conveying this much through the song… why can't you say those magical 3 words,” he asked her. “Ethanavaati sollvange?(how many times do you want me to tell you?)” she asked, biting her lips to control herself from laughing. “Eppadi sonna?(When did you told me?)” he was confused. She tiptoed to his height, went near his ears and whispered, “Ashwin… I want to press my lips to your open mouth, not to kiss you, but to breathe your breath, to carry you in my blood” her lips were brushing his earlobe.

Tears started to stroll down his cheeks. “Am...ma!???....you.. How did you know it?? I said it to you in your past nah!?? Have you got your memory back???” He hugged her tightly. She was still inside his T-shirt. She looked at him, “Not everything… but this sentence during our moment in our office...” she said and kissed his bare chest. “I feel it would be better not to know furthermore for now… You're my past, my present, and you will be my future. No changes in that.” she said and wiped his tears.

“I love you! I love you! I love you” he kissed her whole face. Sivaangi giggled as his beard tickled her. “Now you tell me! Use your own words to get what you want” he asked, smirking at her. “Kiss me so good that my tongue remembers the taste of your lips even if I forgot my past.” she said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Soon, he pressed his cold lips on her petal-like lips. He missed the taste and softness of her lips. She pinched his chest, making him gasp. She used it as a chance to plunge her tongue into his mouth. Ashwin was surprised to see her dominating the kiss and smiled into the kiss.

At that moment of the kiss, they both were in each other's protective cocoon.

*************************

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this lovely chapter. Next chapter will be uploaded soon.

Many more to come. Please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Will try to give my best in upcoming chapters.

Thank you for your time. Do FOLLOW me, VOTE, COMMENT, and REVIEW my story. I appreciate every feedback on my story. Constructive criticism is always welcomed as long as you are polite.

Stay tuned loves. Stay safe. Love you all!

Let's wait to know what is going to happen next😉