CH 15: His PA (past)

"Were we pregnant?" her lips trembled, making Ashwin to take her in his arms.

He hugged her and pecked her lips. Both settled down on their bed. Ashwin was holding her tightly. 5 years ago, 2016...

______________________________

Sivaangi was the youngest IGCSE student who sat for the exam at the age of 16. When she was 20 years old, she completed her Degree in Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK.

2 FEB 2016

"Thangam! Wake up da... Interview irukku... I'll drop you before heading to my company." Rakshan woke up her sister, who was sleeping peacefully. Sivaangi opened her eyes, "Oh hell! I miss my London's morning sceneries," she thought as she realized that she is in Chennai now. She pulled herself from the bed, walked lazily towards Rakshan and gave him a side hug before going to the bathroom.

Rakshan is the COO of AK Group of Companies and best friend of the AK Group of Companies' CEO, Mr. Ashwin Kumar.

"Vaadi! Rombathaan!! Sorry if I was rough on you yesterday." he grinned at his wife, pulling her closer. "Sivu varapora... let me prepare breakfast first..." Rakshan's wife Saranya pushed him and ran to the kitchen. He followed her, hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulder blade.

"Naan ethum paarkale anni... Enakku interview ku time aachu... breakfast vendam...Thangam variya polam?" Sivaangi asked them, closing her eyes.

Rakshan quickly moved and went to Sivaangi. "You look Gorgeous thangam...Veliyoor anuppi padikke vachadhu nallatha pochu...ponnu maari uduthure... chinna vayasule tomboy nu suthittu irundhe... ippe paaru" he said, kissing her forehead.

Sivaangi's dress

Sivaangi's dress

"Thanks anna... shall we move?" she asked him. "Yenge... ungallukum annakum breakfast and lunch pack panniten... Sivu... You'll come back home before lunch right? So breakfast mattum kodukkuren... "Saranya told and hugged her. Rakshan and Sivaangi nodded their heads at Saranya and had a group hug before leaving the house.

Raksham dropped her at the entrance of AD Group of Companies and looked at the building. Rakshan was a little scared that if the CEO of the company came to know that Sivaangi is Rakshan's brother, he would surely threaten her. He made up his mind to not open up to Sivaangi about the rivalry between AD and AK Group of Companies. He left from there.

Sivaangi was sitting nervously in that sophisticated office waiting for Mr Das to interview her. It had been an hour since she was there. She was fidgeting her dress.

A few minutes later, she heard a staff calling her to enter the interview room. She saw a young man sitting there with a stern face beside an older man. She went and put her trembling hand forward to greet them. "Please sit Sivaangi" Arjun told with a small smile. Mr. Das took the file from her and started to check it.