CH 21: Secret Libertine (past)

“What the f*ck is going on here?” Sivaangi bellowed out as soon as she saw the heart-tearing scene when she entered the cabin. 

She caught the sight of a girl leaning towards Ashwin and taking his hands to wrap around her waist. They both jerked and moved away as they heard her. Sivaangi noticed the girl's face familiar to her. “Wait a minute? You are… you are Arjun's sister, Sri… Am I right ?” she looked at her. “And If I'm not mistaken… you are also my best friend Sam's girlfriend...” she smirked. “Sivaangi maa.. ” Sivaangi cut off Ashwin by showing her palm to him signalling him to stop. Even Though, Sivaangi knew well about Ashwin, she pretended to be angry on him. This is the only way for her to make him say those 3 words. On the other hand, Sri's eyes welled up with tears as she loved Sivaangi a lot. This was not the way how she wanted to meet her. Ashwin stood there confused when he saw Sri run behind Sivaangi.  

“Sivaangi!” Sri held her hand.  “Let's go out...pesanum” she told her. “Vendaam… cafe ku polam… I'll leave a message to my CEO” saying that Sivaangi dragged Sri to the company's cafeteria. “Unmaiya sollu Sri… or do you want me to call Sam?” Sivaangi raised her eyebrows. “My brother… Arjun… He is unaware that you are Sam's best friend… Nee Ashwin eh verukkanumdrathukkaga… he sent me… to… ” she trailed off. “What about Sam then? Don't you love him truly Sri?” Sivaangi asked her. “Nee kidaikanumdrathukkaga… My brother used my love… naan panlana Sam eh konnuduven nu sonnaru… vere vali ille… Ashwin te solli than naan avarte ponen… avarr thappa ninaichuratha… entha oru karnathukkaagavum don't fall for my brother… Arjun's feelings are true... He loves you unconditionally… but he doesn't deserve you Sivaangi...Sam has told a lot about you…” Sri stood and hugged her. “Okay… nee itha maranthuru… Naan Ashwin eh paarthukkuren… Arjun te enna sollanum nu enakku theriyum… Nee kilambu veetukku… ” Sivaangi patted her back. 

Sivaangi stepped into the cabin and glared at Ashwin. He gulped and stood up from his chair. 

“Ava Arjun thagachiya? Sam girlfriend ha?” Ashwin leaned towards her. “Theriyatha maariye ketkuratha paaru” she mentally smirked. “Manasu valikudha… Sam girlfriend nu sonnone?” she held his chin. “Enna pesure? Naan oru GEM! Easy ha epdi ponnunge impress aavange?” he looked into her eyes. “What do you mean?” she frowned at him. “Don't you think that I'm a Ginger Eaten Monkey” he smugged at her. She gasped and stepped backward. “En boyfriend Arjun ellame soltan ente… ” he said, making her laugh. “So… Tomorrow project success party irukku… Dress closet le en suits ku naduvule vechirukken… pottu vaa... ” he placed a kiss on her temple. “Neenge varamaatingala veetuku?” her face fell. “En veetukku ponum le… ” he said and moved back. “Naanum varen… please” she requested him. “Nalla naal varattum… thookittu poidren unne...” he said, making her pout. “Poda!” she turned away. “I think you should marry Arjun…” he said and thought it would hurt her which could make her easily to stay away from him but what she said was unexpected for him. 

“Okay than… Enakku oru problem um ille… Avane Kattikiren… Um… Yes! Avane Katikkiren, Unne Vechikiren!” she said with a mischievous grin. Ashwin's eyes widened and his lips parted in disbelief. She chuckled, moving forward and licked his earshell. “Ve.. vech… vechu...kuriya?” he stammered. “Aama… pinne… avana kalyanam pannikitta… ungale naan s*x partner ha thaane vechikke mudiyum… avan koodalam vaazhamudiyathu… en vaazhkaile lovemaking nu onnu nadanthuchunaa athu unga koode mattumdhaan… ” she said and pecked his lips. “Unakku vaai jaasti aayiruchu… veliyoor le padicha ponnu naa ivlo open ha va pesuva” he blushed. “Haha… ennode aasaiya thaan sonnen… seekiram unga aasaiye soldre valiye parunge.. ” she smacked his arm. “Unge kannule naan eppaiyo paarthutten… ivana kattikko avana kattiko nu sonnalum...neenge enakkuthaan… ” she sat on her chair without paying attention to the flabbergasted man. At 5 o'clock, they went back to their home. Ashwin and Sivaangi missed each other's presence extremely. Sivaangi went to his room(in her house) and layed down.