CH 18: Stay Away (past)

13 April 2016

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early morning activity. Ashwin blinked his eyes a few times to get rid of the blurry vision. He stretched and stood up from the bed. He went downstairs with a bare upper body after brushing his teeth. A strong aroma hit his nostrils and pulled him to the kitchen. Ashwin gasped and inaudibly mumbled, “Hell! This girl! Going to be the death of me!”. 

Sivaangi was standing there with her night clothes, preparing food for their breakfast.

Sivaangi's cloth. 

“It's my turn to tease you…” he thought and tiptoed to the kitchen. “Apdiye role reversal ha…nethu naan unnee paarthu valinjuttu irundhen… vaa vaa.. Azhuga vittile…enaa pandren paaru” Sivaangi who sensed his presence mentally smirked, continuing her work. 

He looked at her from top to bottom “Kandukka maatangalaama… ” he murmured. Sivaangi's breath hitched when she heard him singing. She turned towards him and widened her eyes as she saw his half-naked body. 

Pennae unathu mellidai paarthen 
Adadaa brahman Kanjanadi

He held her bare waist and squeezed it, pulling her towards him. 

Sattrae nimirnden thalai suttri ponen 
Aahaa avanae vallaladi

He kissed the exposed part of her chest, creating havoc in her. 

Minnalai pidithu thoorigai samaithu
Ravivarman ezhuthiya vathanamadi

Ashwin pinched her plump lips. 

Nooradi palingai aainthadi aakki 
Sirpigal sethukkiya uruvamadi

He backed away and looked at her passionately attentive gaze. 

Ithuvarai mannil pirantha pennil 
Neethaan neethaan azhagiyadi
Ithanai azhagum motham sernthu
Ennai vadhaippathu kodumaiyadi

He cupped her cheeks and brushed his nose with hers, earning a chuckle from Sivaangi. 

Anbae anbae kollaadhae 
Kannae kannai killaadhae…

Singing those beautiful last lines, Ashwin kissed both of her eyes. 

“Ashwineyy… naan un… mele ko...vamaa irukken” she stammered due to their proximity. “Adhu sari… kovama irukke nu soldrathukke ipdi thikkure…nambitten… sari enna pandre?” he smirked at her. “Poda!  Wrongdoer! Nee kottikkarthukku breakfast seiren” she pushed him and turned towards the stove. 

“Yan? Wrongdoer koode cooperate pannamothu theriyalaiya? Yenge en kanna paathu sollu paarpom! Naan ippo sattapodama vandhu ninnadhu unakku affect aagalenu… naan idhu varaikum unkitte nadanthukittathe enjoy pannlanu…” he hugged her from behind.