CH 13: Motherly

At that moment of the kiss, they both were in each other's protective cocoon.

Ashwin lifted her and wrapped her legs around his waist. He gently put her down in the bed without breaking their kiss. He nibbled her lower lips. Whenever she tried to break the kiss, the only thing she gained from him was a groan. She tugged the bottom hem of his t-shirt and took it off. She traced his abs with her tiny fingers. His one hand was holding her right cheek while another one slipped inside her hoodie.

After sometime, Ashwin collapsed beside her and both were panting heavily. They both looked at each other and started to laugh. There was a comfortable silence between them. She blushed, seeing his bare chest. He pulled her closer and covered them with a blanket. She snuggled into him more as he kissed his forehead. Within a few minutes, they both were welcomed by the sleeping goddess.

At the witching hour, Sivaangi heard Ashwin burbling. She opened her eyes, saw him shivering. She somehow managed to come out from his hold and touched his forehead. It was too hot. She quickly strolled to the kitchen and made Pepper kashayam(an Ayurvedic medicine made with pepper). She went back to the room and placed the tray on the side table. "Am..maa..Sivaa...ngi... maa" Ashwin murmured. Sivaangi woke him up and helped him to rest his back against the headboard. His eyes and face were swollen, his lips were dry. Sivaangi took the cup near his mouth, signalling him to drink it.

"Sorry Ashwineyy...it's all because of me... I should not hav...." her voice broke. Ashwin held her chin and looked into her teary eyes, nodded negatively. She smiled and opened her arms widely. Ashwin threw himself on her and pressed his head against her bosom. Sivaangi's hand found its way to his hair. He lifted his head to look at her. Sivaangi understood what he needed. She moved a little and took off her hoodie. She was just in her undergarments. Ashwin grinned ear to ear, seeing her, and pressed himself back on her. She could feel how much he missed her.

"Paadriya? (can you sing?)" he asked in a low voice, kissing her décolletage. Sivu held him closer and started to make affection to his hair.

Thalaiva nee endhan thalaichan pillai
(Oh dear, you are my first child)

Paadukiraen naan thaaloa
(I am singing a lullaby for you)

Kanise poo vizhi thaaloa
(Oh flower eyed)

Ponmani thaalaelo
(Oh dear, sleep)

Nilavoa nilathil irangi Unnai konje ennuthey
(The moon wants to descend on the earth and cuddle you)

Athikaalai seval koovum
(The cock will crow in the morning)

Athuvarai vanji nenjil neeyum urangidu
(Till then, you sleep)

As she finished the singing, she heard her grown kid snoring. She pulled the comforter over them, hugged him tightly and slept.

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The first rays of sunlight lit up their room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.

Sivaangi groaned and blinked her eyes a few times to get clear vision. His half naked body was pressed against her body, which is just left with underclothes. Sivaangi blushed at the sight of Ashwin's head on her bosom and their intertwined legs. Both of his arms were wrapped around her possessively.

She felt relieved when she touched his forehead. His fever has dropped a bit. She tapped his shoulder, "Ashwin, wake up ma... I want to shower baby" she whispered.

"Stop grinding on me!" Ashwin tightened his hold harder when he felt her trying to move from his grip. He kissed all over her chest making her wiggled as she felt his stubble beard brushing her skin.