CH 23: Red Room (past)

While our love birds were celebrating their pleasurable wedding night, Arjun was planning to propose to her, unaware that she was already taken. 
-------------------------------
The next morning, a few little birds screamed crisply at the window, and the sound awakened Ashwin. He woke up and saw his young lady sleeping soundly on him. He blushed thinking of their previous night. He gently turned, placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Ashwin pecked Sivaangi's forehead and lips. He pushed open the window and a fresh, fragrant air rushed over. Ashwin took a deep breath. “Ah! This is the taste after the rain, this is the taste of life” he thought. He showered and went down letting her to sleep as he knew that she was tired. He strolled to the kitchen to prepare Avocado toast with chickpeas for their breakfast. 

A few minutes later, Sivaangi woke up at the loss of his warmth. Her body turned red as realized that she was lying under the cover undressed and the night incidents flashed on her mind. She scanned the room for him. Instead of him, she found a note on the table. 

‘Seekiram vaadi! Let's romance while having our breakfast! - Purushan’ it was written on that note.

She hit her forehead and tried to get up but miserably failed. She winced as she felt a sharp pain in her nether region. She limped to the washroom and reached down after getting ready. “Wtf? Why are you walking like an alien  di?” Ashwin began to laugh holding his stomach as he saw her hobbling to the kitchen. Sivaangi kept a stern face controlling herself from laughing. She threw the Tupperware on him and fake glared at him. He immediately stopped and bit his inner cheeks preventing him from starting back. “Pannathu nee! Alien maari nadakurenu sirikiriyaa? Vittu tu vandhadhu theriyaathu... Poda!” she crossed her arms above her bosom. “Sorry Pondaati! Unakku pasikumthaan unne elupaama vandhu prepare pannen… athukatiyum neeye vante” he showed his puppy eyes. “Moonjiye maathu! Starting le gentle ha than irnthe… poge poge.. You showed you are a beast” she said without meeting his eyes. “And you showed that you are a vampire!” he smirked and took off his T-shirt. She gasped and touched his abs. “I came to know that you are a blood sucking vampire, especially when you scratched my upper front and back with perfectly manicured vampire red nails.” he turned his back to her. His body was fully covered with hickeys and scratches. “kaal le yethum illaiya?” she asked, caressing the scratches. He backed a step from her, took off his pants and stood with his boxer. “Sh*t! I'm sorry Ashwinney!!” she squatted down and began to experiment the red lines on his calf and thighs created by her. “Yendi nee nail extensions vechuko! But yendi stilleto design choose panna? Athum red and black… apdiye blood color le… naan unne vampire nu sonnadhule thappe ille… ” he picked her up holding her hands. 

Her manicured nails

Her manicured nails. 

He slid his pants back and hugged her tightly. “It shows how much we both are in love with each other di pondaati…” he kissed her nape. “I love the physical pains which are caused by you” both said at the same time and chuckled. She stopped him when he was about to wear his T-shirt back. “You look hot… with them on your body… so tshirt venam” she blushed and looked down. He cupped her cheeks, making her look at him and pecked her lips a few times. They had a romantic breakfast by teasing and feeding each other. They ended the day by increasing their physical pain.
----------------------
A month passed. Sivaangi was wearing collared blouses to work to hide her thaali. It was the one month anniversary of their wedding. After coming back home from work, both of them had a shower together.