For The Love Of L'manburg

Aww f*ck where am I?

I sit up and look around. There is a scrawny skeleton man on the left of the bed I'm sitting on.

All Might...

I flip through my memory trying to figure out why I feel so cr*ppy... oh no... I left Tubbo!

Not alone... but with Dream! Of all people!

"Young Madoria? Are you alright?" Says my concerned  teacher.

"Ah, no I'm fine All Might..." I don't know who I can trust just yet...

"Don't pester the boy!" Recovery girl screams slapping him across the face.

"It's okay, he's fine..." I don't want him to get hurt... do I?

Am I a villain... I mean if you look at it in legal terms I took over the life of 'Izuku Madoria'. That's identity fraud right?

I can't tell Kachan... he'll blow me up... All Might will turn me in... so will anyone else... That means this is a secret. 

I turn back to the two elders still yelling. I can just slip by unnoticed...

And sh*t... I make it to the door and there mr. Aizawa is...

He stares at the two other adults, and then too me... he looks apologetic... I don't need his f*cking sympathy. 

"Are you alright?" He asks as if I didn't have a bandage on my shoulder. "I should have been th-."

I cut him off putting on my good boy face, "It's not your fault... you didn't know that the villain would attack."

He looks at me walking away... I can sense his caring look turn into that of suspicion... grate... just what I need... he's already on to me...