The End Of The Beginning...

As I enter the dorm room I ponder the reasons as too why I remember my past life. There has to be more of a reason then just passing out.

That's it! 

I passed out! After the villain touched me! It must have been there quirk!

But they knew something... something I don't. They knew who I was. They must have, or else they wouldn't have been targeting me.

But if they knew... then there must be others! Like Will, Techno, Phill, Jack, Ranboo, and...

And Tubbo...

Tubbo might be okay!

I run to my closet filled to the brim with T-shirts that claim to be something else. I look at the shopping bag on the flor. I open it and change into the contents of the bag.

At the time I bought it, I didn't know why but it just called to me. I never wore it. But now I know why.

I look in the mirror as I adjust the belt weaved through the loops of a pair of khakis. The white log sleeve shirt tucked underneath the pants. I put on a read benie  successfully tucking the the green hairs.

As I leave my room I slip on a white jacket with short red sleeves.

I head towards my intended exit when I feel a hand on my shoulder successfully stopping me.

"Hay neard!" I hear the unmistakable voice of an angry Pomeranian, " Don't you ever do that again!"

I pause. "Do what Kachan..."

I can tell my statement was too cold. His hand tenses and I brush it away.

I continue to exit the building as I feel his started eyes fallowing me. It doesn't matter if he figures it out. Once I find Tubbo I won't be coming back.