I lost my ⌇⊑⟟⏁

We walk for a good half mile till we're back at the UA gates. Then he pauses.

"What are you planning Tommy?" Asks my old friend. 

I turn to answer and it's my turn to pause. I look in his eyes and all I see is pity.  The one thing I hate the most is pity. 

I sigh as I look to the side seeing a big cardboard box. And a light bulb pops to life.

"What are you doing?" Asks Tubbo, eyeing me curiously.

"I'm finding a way to sneak you into my dorm." I state simply. I put the box open in front of him. He looked at me confused until the realization dawned on him.

He smirks as me saying, "Alrighty then Mr. Hero!" He gets in the box and I close the lid on him picking up the now extremely heavy box.

As I walk through the dorms I bump into the one and only Eraserhead. He looks at me inquisedly before asking, "what's in the box problem child?"

I didn't fully expect the question. And that caused me to drop the box on my toes. "⌇⊑⟟⏁!"

We both pause.  Stuck in an awkward silence that would have lasted forever if I hadn't picked up the box and hurriedly ran to my room.

As I run into my room Bakugo is walking out of his. We lock eyes. If only for a second we knew we were both in a situation of peral.