The quirk

We see a four and a half year old izuku with no appearance of a quirk and Inko starts to get worried her daughter Izumi already got a strong telekinesis quirk and so is toshinori so she decides to take him to a quirk doctor while her husband toshinori yagi stays home with his daughter.

Inko POV

While I'm waiting for the results the doctor came in and looks at her and says "ms yagi will you come with me for a moment it's about the results." He opens up a door for me to follow him. I grow worried for my child I look at izuku and smiled at him "don't worry baby I will be back in a moment keep playing with your all might figurine." As I walk away the doctor leads me to an x ray room and puts up x rays of what I assume of what are izukus x rays he turns to me and says "do you know who Genghis Kong and muscular are?" "Yes they both are very evil people who's quirks make them stronger the more they kill we don't know how Genghis Kong's worked but muscular made him gain more muscle fibers in his arm and when they became too big on the outside of his arm it also took the top twenty heroes to take him down and anyone twenty threw eleven died and only all might and green psychic got out with minimal injuries all the rest retired due to life threatening injuries." I say as I remember the fight and shiver as I remember the fight where my telekinesis could only slow him down enough where his punches were barley as strong as my husbands and his defense was better than his.

She let out a tear as she remembers all the friends she lost that graduated UA with her she remembers how she thought she lost mitsuki but she just retired from being a pro hero and how her friends also met her husband later in the hospital together. She also smiles remembering that was the day she met her husband all might.

The doctor gave her a quick nod and said "well his quirk wasn't as simple his quirk made him want to kill and killing wasn't the only way to make him stronger his quirk was also connected to pride the more pride full he was the stronger he was we also suspect that Genghis Kong's was connected to greed which would explain why he wanted to conquer the world." I nod and all the question I dread "what does this have to do with my son?" "Well the test concluded that he has the same quirk they do and his is connected to his wrath. The angrier and the more he kills the stronger he is." I fail to my knees and cry.

The doctor gives me a minute to collect myself. He continued on "I will have to put him in the system and their is a change the government and hero commission will have him sentenced to death and even is they don't no one will hire him and take him as a hero student." I look up at him with fear in my eyes at what they will do to my baby and yell no at him and quickly grab me hero license and show it to him and say "I order as the number two hero you don't put that down in his folder and tell the system that he is quirkless." He looks at me stunned and tells me he can't his job is on the line. "I'm asking you not only as a hero but a mother please I won't even tell my husband and if it ever gets out I will compensate you please!!!" He thinks for a minute and give me a nod and says "I will copy all the data so far on him give it to you then change and destroy the rest for the system."

I thank him and stuff all the notes he has on izuku into my purse and head out to give him the News. As I get out to my son he smiles at me and says "mommy my quirk is great right?" I felt my heart sink and made a quick decision I look him in the eyes and say "no honey I'm sorry you don't have a quirk." He drops his all might toy and looks like he's about to cry and then he grips his fist in anger I freak out and fall back and look and remember muscular killing my friends in front of me as I look back at the child wait no as I look at my child in tremble thinking what he could become as I shakily reach out to him and grab him he looks at me with sad eyes and says "I can still be a hero right?" I Frown as i remember musculars smiled as he kills my friends and say "no you can't."

On the way home izuku doesn't talk and I see him grasp his all might toy and snap it. I pale at that and think how can that be related to me He is my child right? When we get home toshinori looks at me and smile walks up to me and kisses me oh how I needed that. "So what izukus quirk. I stop smiling and feel my purse get heavier and my breath hitch "he's quirkless I say." He frowns and goes back to watching tv with Izumi and says you know how proud I am of you right?" Yes daddy she giggles I see him smile. I look at izuku and see him clench his fist in rage I freeze and I only move when he goes to his room. I fall not catch myself with my. I say "Izumi I need you for a second." She follows me to my room and stare at her and say "at school make sure you protect your brother." I grab her shoulders and say "and make sure he never hurts anyone." She looks at me confused ok mommy as she leaves I put the papers at the bottom of my night stand.

I get up and go to izukus room to check on him but I freeze when I see him hit his pillow in anger I hope that I never have to face a monster like him ever again so I will do my best to prepare the world for izuku and make sure he never knows who he truly is and how to get stronger.