Cyberdemon

Izuku POV

I open the door to the second portal after killing all the hell knights that were guarding the door I feel warmed up enough to take on whatever is the other side of hear I walk in to find nothing but a red portal well that's disappointing I walk over to it and start putting in the controls and wait for it to turn blue. "I'm picking up the demons energy at your current location it will take me five minutes to close the portal kill everything that comes out and survive."

I rack my shotgun as confirmation and aim it at the portal I see a imp come out and I start blasting it to pieces this is how it goes for the first minute nothing gets past five feet until a Mancubus come out I switch to my plasma rifle  and start firing at it until it explodes into and electric shock but he drew out the fire so several imps and soldiers and possessed get out       Oh well no time like the present I start running along the edges and fire Pierson bolts at their heads killing them and at the joints of hell knights and barons to slow them down until I can glory kill them at the three minute Mark I take out the rocket launcher.

I shoot at the heavies and the splash damage takes out the little guys this goes on until I run low on ammo so I use the chainsaw to kill some it's effective but slow so more comes out abs at the five minute mark the portal closes leaving me with seven barrens four knights two mancubus and thirty total soldiers and twenty imps. Oh fun and they're all trapped in here with me.

I start using the last of my plasma to kill some knights and Barron's I stuff the heart of a mancubus down its throat and watch it explode and kill some imps and soldiers beautiful if I saw so myself. I switch to rockets and kill all the mancubus and barons with my remaining ammo. The micro missiles take care of some knights but now I'm out of ammo of all things hmm guess it's just me and my fist oh yah and chainsaw I punch some imps to death I start chainsawing a hell knight in half when it's blood starts becoming a rainbow.

Wait no that's ammunition amazing I pick it all up and see I have more rockets auto cannon micro missiles plasma rounds. Guess their really is a rainbow inside every demon. I start blasting and clear out the room when I feel my quirks core and I see that I grew a little and that my new power lets my turn my enemies blood into animation but it can only be used by the chainsaw great and now I have to conserve fuel for my chainsaw.

Man I am efficient my enemies give me what I need to keep killing them only off the world were this way. "Ok so get up towards the roof and see if you can find a way to the second building the tele-porters are not responding." When I get up onto the roof I see a couple Cacodemon  in a line to the next building. I walk back a little and start running ok "ok so i have a way for you to go thru on foot wait what are you doing."

I ran and jumped from cacodemon to cacodemon as I jumped from then the ones in the back started firing at me hitting the one I was staring on previously making it mad and firing at the one that hit it when I made it over to the others building they were all fighting each other I threw grenades into the mouths of those that were farther away and plucked the eye out of the closer ones until they were all dead.

I head down a level and break open the lab that held the portal and teleport in side is see I giant off a demon with an arm for a cannon and a robotic leg it roars at me and I name it the Cyberdemon it launches rockets at me I dash away and shoot my own at it. It makes gashes in its skin so I switch tactics and fire up my plasma rifle I start shooting it's joints they start fusing the metal together and it has a harder time walking around after I melt the barrel together it fires a barrage at me but all it does is blow up the arm.

After that I run around it and replenish my ammo with the occasional imp that comes out of the portal after a while I pull out the BFG and fire a shot at it without holding the trigger down to long I let go and a beautiful green orb comes out and starts zapping the demon the zaps create large gashes many at a time one the orb hits the chest it explodes on contact and blows its torso into meat paste and the top of the metal leg was melting and the flesh leg was extra crispy.

I go to the terminal and input the sequence and wait for the portal to turn blue and get under our control again. "All you need to do now is meet up with the cleaning crew and let us send a message to the outside world about what happened here. Wait my dad is still inside the building I need you to meet up with him and protect him so I can get some guidance on how to best stop this."

I'm already clearing the floors from the top to the bottom and on my way to meet David again I shoot threw many heavy demons and cannon fodder when I reached a locked office I punch my fist the the lock and swing open the door only to be meet with two barrels starting back at me.

"Oh thank God it's just you I was worried for a second." David puts down a double barreled shotgun I take it from him and load it up I grab him and put him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes "hey wait I can walk by myself."

I ignore him and shoot some heavy demons with my new gun very nice if I say so myself. As I reach ground level I hear Melissa and David arguing about tech stuff that I don't understand and how the demons have put a done around us so no signal can get out but signals can still get in and how the demons are acquiring our technology and that they are building their own Teleporter and that the last one is at HQ which is in Japan and how it's next to the Royal palace and the Royal guards are holding them off with heavy casualties. And that I have a new location to hunt and kill demons also I need to go to hell literally and destroy the Teleporter that the demons are building simple enough. A portal opens in front of me and David so we head inside expecting to be met with the streets of Japan.

"Oh no slight miscalculation."