The bullies

Izumi POV

When I woke up for school today I ran ahead of my brother remembering our lessons from school saying quirkless people shouldn't be our friends as I run to our friends I see the bakugou and todoroki twins they wave at me and ask her where's izuku I frown and tell them he's quirkless and my mom told me to protect him and that I'm confused on how to protect him

Then katsuki tells me that my brother still wants to be a hero and that she meant that we need to make him give up on that dream because sense he's quirkless he could get hurt. I nod because that makes sense but how do we make him give it up I say me all frown because we know what to do so we wait for izuku

Izuku POV

I'm still so mad at my parents for more caring about me being quirkless but no matter my friends will still like me. I see all of my friends waiting for me I smile forgetting I'm angry and run up to them.

When I get up to them shoto and his sister stop me and ask me "do you still want to be a hero even though you are quirkless." I smile so him and nod and that's when i feel pain on my nose and see I'm on the ground and katsuki standing above me "well you can't because a quirkless loser like you can't become a hero." Katasumi stands next to him and says "yeah you might as well be named deku." She laughs at me and kicks me in the ribs. I lay on the ground thinking where did I ever go wrong when I get to class late the teacher alert heard I'm quirkless so she sent me up to the principles office to clean the whole school.

Time skip

Izuku is now eight and the bullying only got worse and know his "friends" use his quirks on him but his uncle David shield when ever he is in town bandage's him up and heals him with some medicine he brings and says he understands and that he has a quirkless daughter and that she gets bullied and izuku has told him his parents don't love him so he always offers him to stay with him but izuku says No to him and take care of his daughter and tell her about him so she still knows that he is standing strong but little did izuku know that she started falling for him when she finally met him and his uncle comes and sees him every two months.

Time skip

Izuku is now ten and he gets suicide batted every day and know he can't take it so he going to runaway today and he looks all over the house for it while skipping school again and he's starts looking for cash and he found some in his mom night stand as he is looking for more he finds his sisters quirk files and his so he stops and looks at his when he notices it's left blank on quirk for his file and labeled quirkless so he looks into it and he's so mad to finally realize the truth that he has a quirk so he quickly puts down rip and tear for quirk name. As he heads for the doctor for that diagnosed him after a thirty minute wait he see him and the doctor paddles at the sight of him.
"Hello young man how can I help you." He's sacred of me well after what muscular did I would be scared of me to I'm gonna have to use that to my advantage. I walk up to him and he walks back into a wall

I grab his shoulder and say "my mom told me about my quirk I am here to do some private tests to find out my limits." He falls on his butt and starts shaking "why would you need that."
"My mother wishes to know of a weakness and all things of it to make sure I don't become a villain." I lie to him and he nods and starts the test abs tells me the result. "Well your quirk is in it's first stages called wrath and the more angry you get the stronger you get and it can make you go into a berserk state where you quadruple your hand to hand power output but this also cost three times as much stamina I can't tell you the rest of the stages because you haven't unlocked them but when you do it will it will be tailored to what you need like how muscular never needed weapons just his body so all his stages did was make him stronger physically you would get something else entirely different." "You said stages how do I move up a stage?"
He palled and said "you kill things it will move you up a stage but the next stage will take move kills the next time and they also improve your body and mental health overall." I thank him and leave and tell him I'll tell my mother.

As I leave I head to a butchers shop and ask if they wold hire me the owner just looked at me like I was crazy "kid you see obviously aren't old enough and I bet you can't even kill a chicken without throwing up." As he laughs at me I smile at him "so you just have to pay me less cheap labor and I'm in school so i will only show up one every week day and all weekend and I bet you I can kill the chickens without throwing up and when I do I have a job deal." I say as I stretch out my hand for him to shake and he does so he tells me how to put on safety equipment and how to correctly cut a chicken with that I chop the first one making it die and a wave of energy hits me but it's small but it's pure joy and it makes me smile as I head towards the next two.