The fallout

Izuku POV

I woke up on my bed for the last dad I packed for the last time as I get ready for school I decided on going so that I don't look suspicious and back it all in my yellow back pack which isn't a lot just three hundred dollars and clothes and a copy of my files. And then I head to school I got looks of fear from my "friends" as I head inside and start off the day as I make sure to keep my rage in check.

The teacher walks in and says something about heroes as he throws papers in the air I don't know I'm meditating then he says my name I look up "you applied for UA right?" He said as he smirks at me damn him he just wants to rile the class up I feel my self getting madder I nod everyone laughs I grow madder katsuki grows mad and slams my desk about to something but I beat him to it and slam my hands on the desk destroying it and growl at him he stepped back only to realize what he did the throw a punch at me.

The teacher tells before the hit could land and yells at me to go to the principals room I walk away only to see only red and know what I must do I grab a desk and put the legs of it threw the wall and door locking out in place and walk towards the front door while locking it and tightening my grip on it making it flatten it I go to a wall with a lead pipe in it punch threw it and rip out the pipe and the teacher says "izuku what the Hell are you..." I cut him off by towering over him showing my full height I smack him in the mouth making blood teeth and spit fly out and he goes on his knees and screams as loud as you could for someone with a broken jaw I rip off my jacket showing my muscles and wrap my jacket around the pipe to not kill anyone. When I'm done I hit him in the head and he falls back knocked out I look at my class mates and smile at them the all pale I hear on yell he's only quirkless why are you all scared? I activate quad damage and glow an aura of purple and they shut up I laugh them suddenly stop and say rip and tear

I rush a kid and smack his head k.o.ing him and carry the swing downwards and hit a kids leg breaking it he falls i knee him in face and extending my leg and hitting the kid behind him knocking the wind out of him and breaking a rib in the progress he knocked over the kid behind him and he hit his head on the desk making a crack sound as he went down then my other class mates realize they could be next so they all aim at taking me down i hit and punch kids sending them back I realize this isn't effective they will swarm me and I am losing too much stamina from quad damage and fighting so I run around the room and take out as many as I can with this strategy and it works there's no coordination with them so they trip over each other and start on the middle and follow me.

Then I see shoto he shoots fire at me I grab a kid and use him as a shield and shield bash shoto with the kid as I grab the kids head and knock it against shotos nose knocking out the kid and stunning shoto I see him flash orange and I see a way of knocking him out instead of killing him killing him so I grab his head and smash it against my knee and punch him but three attacks hit me and I'm still in the middle of knocking shoto out shoot well guess I roll with it. First an air attack hits me in the back of the neck then fire hits my side from shoka and a kid punches me in the small of my back and once I'm done with shoto I roll out of a way of katsukis explosion I inspect the damage and find none so I inspect my quirk for answers and realize when I now do the newly dubbed glory kill I'm invisible "hahahahaha."

I laugh at them and show them no damage some pale one runs to the door I turn off quad damage and turn on haste they don't even see me move I'm on the kid I grab his neck and yank back and knee him in the back their a crack and he drops not moving because he's paralyzed I laugh crazily and smile at them. Katsuki spoke up "guys that's not izuku anymore." I looked at him "always knew you were going to be in my way and I yours." He nods getting at what I mean I quickly move and take out all the remaining kids with my lead pipe which broke as I broke a kids knees.