Demonic invasion

After a month has passed on I island when the villains invaded and doom guy has killed them all he got in a fight with his commanding officer about glory stealing so he punched him not hard mind you put it got him out on probation so he only has a pistol and the whole team watches over Melissa for now and the project wolfram tried to steal was actually a teleportation device and since he and doom guy (izuku) fought the coordinates got mixed up and opened three portals to hell izukus team got called out and they made him look out on the perimeter but the request back up fighting a unknown enemy so our hero doom guy rushed in.

Izuku POV

I ran into the building ignoring the screams I heard on the ear piece. I slow to a walk and see a creature of sorts it was tall and lanky and it powered up a fire back in its hand of comes at me fast I move to the side and shot it three times in the chest it staggered blue I rush to it and it flashed orange I jump grab it's head and slam it into my knee it dies and I felt a huge surge of energy more than anything I have killed so far I hear running I look ahead and see the more I shoot one in the dead the other trows a fire ball at me I side step and shoot it in the knee while the other rushes me it gets close and swipes at me with its claws it's stronger than me I punch it in the arm breaking it and grab its bone and push it threw its skull. It dies the last one gets up after it's done with its staggering and runs at me so I punch it in its head and it falls over  I jump on its head killing it.

After I kill the final one I get information sent to my head. So it's called a imp that's what I learned and it's fighting style but most important it's a demon. I rush forward and shoot many of these imps and feel like my strength has tripled so I test it I catch and imps punch and in stop it the imp looks at me shocked before I crack it neck killing it I feel a fire ball hit my back it burnt a hole threw the armor and burned my skin I quickly kill the demon In a blood punch and those that are next to it and their blood become bright blue and forms a blue bandage with a blue cross on it slowly and it heads towards me I try to catch it but it disappeared once it touched me. And my back stop hurting it's completely healed and I look at my quirk and see that my enemies blood upon death become Heath and heals me interesting with this power I continue to go forth with haste activated until I see one of my squad mates with a shotgun pointed at me but it's not my squad mate he's dead and a corpse is standing there pointing his shotgun at me.

I walk forwards calmly shotgun blast do no damage to my armor so I'm ok he fires at me it sends me flying back and destroys some of my armor my rib also broke what the hell ether he did something to the shotgun or it's that demons quirk. With that knowledge I rush forward he goes off another blast but I dodge fire where his armor is damaged probably where he got killed and fire a shot there it sends him down on a knee i see a flash of orange on him and I kick his head off and feel more energy come into me. I get up and feel my healed rib I grab his shotgun and continue running I see one possessed soldier and imps I send a slug at one imp it makes his head explode I switch to buck shot and fire at the soldier in his armor denting it so the soldier ability is to make weapons stronger and more effective interesting is that all demons or just that one type of demon I shot his head instead and run around the room and kill the demons like that I don't even break a sweat I running killing the occasional imp and soldier until I saw one I thin red armor I shoot his chest and sends him back I approach him when he turns orange a twist his neck I grab his assault rifle that has a scope on it and take my ammo out of my hand gun and put it their so now I am more prepared for tight hallways I rush out and shoot another imp in the head and I hear a pop at it's face pops I turn and go full auto and empty the magazine into five more possessed soldiers with rifles they fire I take their ammo a blood bunch a large group of imps and shoot any in the head that didn't fire already as I continue the small hallways killing groups of the possessed and demons alike.