Chapter 5 Tubbo's POV

Oof this chapter hurt to write, sorry it took so long.

Tw: blood, alcohol, abuse, yelling, torture, guns, knifes, swearing.

A lot happens this chapter so please read with caution

He wasn't sure if he wanted to die yet but was definitely debatable. He was hungry, dehydrated, and some of his wounds were already infected. He missed Tommy and Ranboo, and Michel. He wanted to go home, he couldn't sleep normally and he was always dealing with the panic attacks and bad dreams but here he had to live all of it, again.

It had been about 10 hours since the call with Quakity and he was in a lot of pain. His leg was the worst though. It kept bleeding through the bandages and the only ones he used to replace them were alcohol soaked and limited. He had already used most of them to keep in the bleeding. He knew it would get worse so he had stashed away 3 rolls when he was a kid and he checked and they were still there. He'd have to use those soon as his roll was almost gone.

He laid down on the bed in the corner and tried to sleep. The only rest he had gotten in the past 3 days was when he was knocked unconscious, and quite frankly he preferred being asleep than awake. He fell asleep only to be woken up 3 hours later by the door opening at the top of the stairs. Schaltt walked down holding a bottle of whisky. He put the bottle on a table and pulled out Tubbo's phone again.

Tubbo sat as still as possible waiting for him to move. Schlatt called someone once again. The sound of a face time call rung out.

"What do you want Schlatt." It was Quackity again.

"Bring whoever Ranboo is on here. I want you both here."

"Or what?" Quackity asked

Schlatt pulled out his gun again and put it again the younger's head "Or I shoot."

"Ok, ok, I'll tell him to come here through chat, just give him a minute."

Everyone was quite for a minute. When Ranboo walked into frame. Tubbo could see the panic on his face.

"Tubbo?!" Ranboo's voice was almost a shout as he saw the state of his husband

"Ah Ranboo, it's nice to meet you. My name's Schlatt, I'm Tubbo's dad. I saw your contact in his phone and thought I'd bring you here and so I called Quackity because I knew he'd pick up. So who are you to my son?"

Tubbo was scared of what Ranboo would say. If Ranboo said that they were in a good relationship, Schlatt would do everything in his power to make Ranboo as miserable as possible by hurting Tubbo. So he was praying that Ranboo would be left out of these calls as much as possible because he didn't want his husband to suffer more than he already has.

"We know each other well, I'd say that we're friends." Ranboo said

"Oh thank god, I'm so glad he has people who care for him." Schaltt moved the gun to Tubbo's arm, he fired the gun right underneath his shoulder, Tubbo screamed out in pain. "Because I sure don't. I don't know what people see in him."

Schaltt pulled out a knife and plunged it into Tubbo's arm. Tubbo yelped at the pain. "He's weak," he stabbed the knife in again with every word "loud," another stab "annoying," he was stabbed again "and a bitch" Schlatt pulled the knife out and set it on the table

Schlatt then picked up a bottle of whisky that he had put to the side and poured the whole thing into the child's wounds. Tubbo stifled a scream as he did this.

Schlatt then picked him up and threw him against the wall. Tubbo hit the wall with a crack, and Schlatt left the basement looking proud of himself. Tubbo's friends concerned voices registered as he lay there on the ground in a lot of pain. The blood was starting to pool around his head and he sat back up, slowly, but he was able to do it.

"TUBBO!" Ranboo yelled, he was concerned for his husband

"I'm ok." Tubbo's voice was raspy and weak, it was clear he hadn't used it since the last call and wasn't getting much to drink.

"No you're not." Quackity said matter-of-factly "please tell us where you are so we can help"

"Quackity, when will it register that Schlatt will kill me if I tell anyone where I am. He screen records all these calls to make sure I don't tell anyone where I am, and if I do, he will make my death as slow and as painful as possible, even on a time constraint. I don't want to die yet." Tubbo said weakly

"So we can't do anything, can we?" Quakity asked, defeated

"No, I wish. I'm going to go back to sleep, so we'll probably talk later, bye."

Tubbo hung up the call before his friends could reply. He walked over to his bed and curled into a ball and sobbed. He cried for the first time in a long time. After maybe 30 minutes of this, he dried his tears and made it convincing that he hadn't been crying. He then did what he told his friends he would do and fell asleep.

903 words
How are y'all feeling after that. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry it took so long.