Chapter 4

(The next day, Strex's ship landed on earth at Applejack's apple farm)

GOB-lin: Hehe, I'm so excited to explore another planet, commander.

Strex: GOB-lin, I suggest you get com-fy because you're not going anywhere. You're going to stay right here with our ship and protect it from the earth creatures.

GOB-lin: Oh, spaceballs.

Strex: Hush, GOB-lin!!!!!! (Gets up and leaves)

GOB-lin: Aye aye, commander. Good luck finding the rings.

Strex: (Gets out of his ship. Then he saw a fly and eats it) Mmm, tasty. (Steps on the mud) Ew, disgusting.

(Then Winona appears and starts barking at him)

Strex: I'll body snatch this human life form and disguise myself as one of them.

GOB-lin: Um, commander, a-according to my research that's not a human it's a-

Strex: Be quiet, GOB-lin.

(Then a green light surrounded Strex and then he went on Winona's body. Winona stayed the same only her brown fur was now green)

Strex: Oof, what a stench.

Applejack: (Appears and throws some food to feed the pigs and accidently throws some at Strex. Then she noticed his spaceship) What the hay is that?

Strex: I am Commander Strex, feared leader of the Darkenian race. You are to forfeit this planet and the five rings of Inspirion.

Applejack: (Screams and runs away)

Strex: (Laughs maniacally) GOB-lin, make the pod disappear.

GOB-lin: Copy that, Commander. (Makes the ship disappear as Strex leaves)

(Meanwhile at Twilight's castle, Twilight was dusting her library when suddenly there was a knock on the door)

Twilight Sparkle: Who could that be? (Opens the door) Oh, hi Applejack.

Applejack: Twilight, you gotta get over here.

Twilight Sparkle: How's that?

Applejack: There's a UFO on my farm!!!!!

Twilight Sparkle: Now, slow down, calm down Applejack.

Applejack: A green dog talked to me, for crying out loud!!!!!!

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, alright.

Applejack: Come quick!!!!!!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm coming with you.

(Meanwhile, Strex still in Winona's body was searching for the rings)

Strex: GOB-lin, what is the current location of the rings?

GOB-lin: (On Strex's bracelet speaker) In astronomical units, they are very close. You just need to follow that road and you should locate them.

(Strex started walking on the road, Meanwhile Twilight and Applejack made it to Sweet Apple Acres)

Twilight Sparkle: Okay Applejack, we're here.

Applejack: Well, the spaceship is over there in the pig pen. C'mon, have a look-see.

(She and Twilight went to the pig pen, but they found nothing)

Twilight Sparkle: I think you might wanna start going out more often.

Applejack: You believe me, right?

Twilight Sparkle: It's not that I want to believe you, but why don't you go on inside while I collect some evidence in your pig pen.

Applejack: Yeah. (Leaves)

(Then Twistar, Rose, Catherine, Miss Crazy, Evelyn, Delilah and Terence appear)

Little Miss Crazy: Hey Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey guys.

Twistar: Is everything okay?

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, just a little misunderstanding is all, nothing heavy. Applejack thought she saw an unidentified flying object in the pig pen.

Evelyn: Well, I know a lot about aliens. I think we should go investigate.

(She and the oc's headed to the pig pen)

Twilight Sparkle: Be careful. (Leaves)

(Once the oc's got at the pig pen)

Twistar: Just a bunch of muddy pigs and mud pies.

Rose: Gross.

Evelyn: (Gets inside the pen)

Rose: Ugh, ew, Evelyn, what are you doing?

(As Twilight was going back home, she noticed that the market was a complete disaster and Strex was in the center)

Twilight Sparkle: Sweet Celestia!!!!! Is everypony alright?

Strex: Aha, she must be the leader.

(Then Twilight saw him and cornered him as Strex tried to run away)

Twilight Sparkle: Oh no, you don't. (Flies after him until she cornered him in a block of boxes and put a cage above him)

Everypony: (Cheers for Twilight as she held the cage high with Strex inside)

Strex: Dang it.

(Meanwhile back at the barn, Evelyn was still walking on the mud until she reached and touched the spaceship)

GOB-lin: (Hears the alarm ringing and goes to see who it was) Uh oh, under siege!!!!

Evelyn: There's something here.

Catherine: What is it?

Evelyn: I think I feel some kind of a button. (Presses it and the ship appears)

Catherine: Whoa!!!!! Look at that!!!!

Twistar: Epic!!!!

(The oc's started getting into the pen)

GOB-lin: Okay, what would Commander do? Ho-ho-ho, I know.

Evelyn: The symbol on the side of the ship, I've seen it somewhere before.

GOB-lin: Earthling, this may come off as a little shocking, but I do come in peace. (Presses a button and Evelyn get electrocuted before falling to the mud)

Rose: Evelyn, are you ok?

GOB-lin: (Jumps in joy while laughing in triumph)

Evelyn: What was that?

Rose: Let's get her out of this mud.

GOB-lin: (Makes the ship disappear again)

Catherine: Um, where did it go?

Evelyn: Something weird is going on. Wait, I know!!!! C'mon!!!!!

(She and the oc's leave)

GOB-lin: It would seem appropriate that I do some exploring. That's the reason I enrolled in space school in the first place. If Professor would see me now. (Gets off the chair and gets out of the ship as it appeared) Oh, greetings, earth beings. I'm honored to visit your beautiful-looking and interesting-smelling planet. (Looks at a pig) Oh, I'm flattered, but you're not really my type.

To be continued