Chapter 7 (Final)

(Everyone gathered around as Megalis was lying down the ground)

Twilight Sparkle: (Puts her hoof on him)

Bong: (Sobs)

Generous: Are you ok, Bong?

Bong: (Still sobbing) I'm fine.

Silver: That guy was a totally awesome alien.

Clara: He was an inspiration to us all.

Thunder: I wanted to be just like him.

Jack Stanley: It was his life's mission to protect the rings of Inspirion from falling into Strex's evil clutches.

Evelyn: (Shows the real rings of Inspirion) Well, he accomplished his mission.

Jack Stanley: You mean Strex didn't get the rings?

Evelyn: Not exactly, I just wished he could have seen this day and brought the rings back to his planet.

Generous: Wait a second!!!!! (Takes a comic book and opens it) "The rings of Inspirion apart hold great powers, but together....

Generous and Jack Stanley: have the healing powers capable of miracles!"

Generous: Guys, surround Captain Pawsome's body with the rings.

Catherine: Good idea!!!!

(Generous, Thunder, Silver, Bong and Clara wear the rings again and the ring glowed and a circle of pink, blue, blue-green, gray and orange surrounded Megalis. When the light stopped glowing Megalis got up and he was alright)

Generous: It worked!!!! It worked!!!!! Captain Pawsome, sir, are you okay?

Megalis: I see you defeated Strex all on your own. I knew you could do it. I'm proud of all of you oc's. You really are super, with or without the rings.

Generous: We did it together as a team. Just like you taught us, Captain Pawsome.

Thunder: We just have to believe in ourselves.

Jack Stanley: It's good to see you again, Captain Megalis. (Hugs him)

Megalis: And you too, Courageous Boy.

Catherine: Wait a minute, you are Courageous boy?

Generous: It's all real, isn't Mr. Stanley?

Jack Stanley: Yeah it is. You think I could make this stuff up? I can't believe it's all over. And you defeated Strex, how did you do that?